21• Tenuto

A/N: Tenuto: (Italian) : Held. A term directing the performer to hold a note or cord for its full value.

This chapter will be in third person's POV. Enjoy💕

________________________________

For a winter morning, the sun seemed to beam, lightly shining over treetops and coloring the people with a silvery gold. And among those people was a broken girl mending her heart, laughing away her problems along with a piano kid and a saxophone boy.

"So you drank the whole pot??!" You burst out laughing at Taehyung. He shrugged,"he challenged me."

"You guys are both unbelievable!" You said, still chuckling. (A/N: unbeleibubble😂😂 sorry,  bye)

But for some reason, Taehyung's attention turned somewhere different.

Suddenly,  Baekhyun poked your shoulder and you turned to him in question. He leaned in and whispered, "hey, you know that girl, Sung Tae?"

"You mean Park Sung Tae?"

He nodded giddily, "I think Taehyung has a huge crush on her." His smile now reached his ears. And he gestured for you to look at where Taehyung was looking and you saw that girl laughing along with her friends, probably roasting them with her comments as she always did. And Taehyung looked as if he tried to listen along and laugh with her jokes, looking as cute as ever with his eyes shining at her words (A/N: okay that's too fluffy for me)

"Hey, Sung Tae!" You greated her.

Baekhyun gave you an evil grin as he pulled you both towards Sung Tae's group. And poor Taehyung couldn't even dare to look Sung Tae in the eyes, his cheeks turning a crimson red as he bit his lip.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N). And.. Taehyung.. " she gave him a small smile then avoided his eyes too. And you could see how both of them liked each other.

Baekhyun looked at his watch and said,"oh,  no. (Y/N), we're late. We're supposed to train in the music room. Sorry, Sung Tae. But we have to go. But.. " his gaze shifted towards the embarrassed Taehyung. "I think Taehyung doesn't have anything to do right now. He can stay, right Taehyung?" Taehyung gave Baekhyun a death glare, pleading him not to leave him at this situation at the same time. But Baekhyun took your hand and you waved a goodbye at them,"bye, Tae."

The last thing you saw was a troubled, red-cheeked Taehyung struggling for words in front of that cute girl he liked.

__________♪__________

The silence in the music room gave your heart an easy feeling, even though no one was there but you and Baekhyun; the teacher had an urgent matter to go to and all the other students had already finished their training and went back to their classes.

There was only one piano in there, which meant you had to share it, though you didn't really mind. You sat on the piano bench and Baekhyun pulled a chair and sat beside you.

"Now, let's start warming up. I know your piece, so can we play it together?"

You nodded,"sure."

You both started playing your familiar piece that Yoongi taught you. But right now, every thought of him faded away. There was only sunlight, air and music in this room..

And Baekhyun.

His hands suddenly pressed against yours, unable to stop himself from touching your soft hand, and they both kept playing the 'me' and 'la' until the notes died away.

You slowly looked into each other's eyes. Now, there was no more music in this room. There was only the golden sunlight, the fresh air that came from that window and his eyes. Those eyes that stared deeply into yours, mesmerizing your every move, forcing you to hold your breath so you wouldn't break the silence, as though breaking the silence would break this warm moment you held onto.

You both slowly lean in at the same time, and you kiss a sweet, soft kiss. His lips felt like a wing of a butterfly touching yours carefully. The music of your racing heart played in your ears as he reached for you and pulled your head closer.

It would've been a magical moment, if only the wrong person at the very wrong time hadn't been there to confess with some stupid feelings...