27• Coda

A/N: Coda: (Italian) : "Tail". A passage added to the closing section of a piece or movement in order to give the sense of a definite ending.

Also, that edit up there is by me. Hope you like it ^^
Enjoy ❤

__________♪__________

"Why couldn't the bicycle stand by itself?"

You heard a deep sigh from the guy with the dimples as he mumbled a 'here we go again', looking lamely at one of the guys who looked like he was part of what you concluded was a gang.

"Because it was TWO TIRED!! " He let out a loud laugh as his head went backwards, his veins in his neck too visible even in the darkness.

It was merely unexpected that you couldn't hide the small laugh that escaped your mouth, the monster, as the other members called him, scowled at you, spreading fear across your chest again as your small smile faltered. Man, he was scary.

He then looked back at the guy who just finished his noisy laughter as he said, "why do you keep making those lame dad jokes? It's a huge crime."

"For my own pleasure. I don't pay attention to other people's emotions. Only for my enjoyment." He answered proudly, earning an eye roll from the monster.

It was strange seeing those criminals like that, unlike the movies and shows that showed that criminals were too mean, even to each other, there was this slight sense of security and family among them. But not with you. Hell no.

Another one suddenly stood up straight from his slouchy position, suddenly looking alarmed.

The monster gave him a questioning look and he said, "someone's coming."

At that, they all readied themselves as faint footsteps were heard right behind the building's wall.

Your eyes widened as you met his gaze.

__________♪__________

He finally reached the place where he found (Y/N) in a silver dress under the moonlight. She had some bruises and small wounds. Other than that, she was fine. But her gaze was too tense as she stared at him as if he was the eighth miracle in this world, tears glistening in her eyes.

He hadn't even realize how relieved he was to see her, a long sigh escaping his mouth as he held on to his tears, looking back at her.

__________♪___________

"Y-Yoongi.." Your voice felt weak and desperate. But you couldn't hold it in. You weren't just happy that he was there, you were merely happy because he still cared about you, and now it was obvious in his glistening dark eyes.

"What? Who told you to come here?" The monster spat as if he knew Yoongi.

Yoongi approached them slowly as a figure hid behind him. And then he appeared, fear coloring his eyes.

"So, you're the little rat." Hoseok spat. "Killing Jimin and running away with your ass wasn't even enough? And now you're betraying us??" He seemed furious enough to burn the frightened Jungkook with his gaze as he took a few steps toward him, the younger one already taking shaky frightened steps backwards as color washed out of his face. But the monster stopped him with his hand.