Chapter 3

// A/N: If anyone was wondering, this is Hailee Steinfeld. I'll post characters throughout the story. This chapter will go back to present day (as in like 2014) //

// Present Day //

I opened my locker and all my books fell out. I really need to make an effort to clean out this thing. I picked up all the books and stuffed them back in my locker. I looked down and saw a remaining paper on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and it was an old picture of Austin and I. It was when we were little. Playing on the new play ground set I got from my mom and dad. I smiled at the picture and picked up a magnet and hung it in my locker. 

I scanned the locker and got the notebook and textbook I needed. Spanish.... Why God why??? Walking to class, I scanned my surroundings. Goths, junkies, populars, theatre club and of course, the basic jocks. I see Zach, Alex and Robert, my use to be best friends, laughing and cutting up with the other jocks. Zach and Robert saw me and shot me a dirty look and than they looked at Alex to make sure he was doing the same thing. Instead of a death stare, he shot me a pity stare. The girl who is crazy in love with Austin Mahone, her best friend, and she just won't get over him. 

I didn't need his pity stare. I just looked at the floor and walked to the spanish classroom. As soon as I was seated in the front of the classroom, in my usual spot, I put my head down and signed. I'm ready for this day to be over. 

///// Home //////

I got home and walked upstairs to my room. As soon as I walked into the door, I looked out the window and saw Austin's old room. All of his fan pictures still in tact. Sometimes, it gave me comfront to look at them. Knowing he is making someone happy. Those posters gave me ideas, like song ideas. I picked up my guitar and got my song notebook from under my mattress. I sang and wrote, sang and wrote till I had an amazing song. I waited to eat dinner and just kept writing. Finally, I had it memorized and finished. 

Before I forget it, I went to get my camera and went to my recording room. I walked in to white walls with my light equipment, a stool and a desk with my Mac Book Pro. I set up the camera and turned on the lights. I started to record and sang the song. Gave a conclusion than ended the video. I put the camera on the desk and hooked it up to the Mac Book. While it downloaded, I finally went downstairs to get me some food. I took the heated plate upstairs and started editing the video and posted it. 

I walked back to my room and looked through the window once again and saw a light on. A light in Austin's room. I ran up to the window and just stared. Is someone breaking in? Maybe I should tell my parents? I thought. Finally I saw a shadow, a familiar shadow. 

// AN: I know this short but I realized I haven't done what I promised so until next wee. :) //