Chapter 7

I finally got up and went to the window. Even though he pissed me off earlier.  I opened the window and I looked down to see him climbing the vine. As he made his way to my window, I backed up so he could get in. He was wearing grey sweatpants, red Gucci shirt and his brown curly hair was in tangles. He looked exhausted. 

"I need to tell you something." he said as soon as he step foot in my bedroom. 

"What is it? I'm tired, Austin." I said with complete dread in my voice. 

"You might want to sit down." He said gesturing to my bed. I looked at him confused but proceeded to sit down. I dreaded for what he was going to tell me. What if he was leaving again? He can't break my heart like that again. "Emily, I'm going on tour." My heart dropped. Here we go  again. 

"Why the fuck would you come back here and rekindle our relationship and tell me bullshit like you can't stop thinking about me if you are just going to get up and fucking leave again! You know what Austin, I wish you never even fucking came back. I'm so tired of the bullshit." I said hurt, frustrated and furious with him.

"Emily, you need to listen to me." He said grabbing my shoulders and trying calm me down. I complied. "My manager heard our song and he wants you to come with us." I felt my heart come back to life but then it went down again due to the anxiety of big crowds. "He wants us to record it together. I won the MTV Artist to Watch award and it's sending me on tour. I want you to go with us." I almost fainted and I think he could tell by saying, "Emi, are you okay?"

I nodded and said, "I don't know Austin, I have talk to my parents and what about school?"

He laughed, "Don't worry. I talked to your parents and their cool with it. Also, I have a tutor that will teach us while on the road. If you say yes, we leave in 2 days. Also, Zach, Alex, and Robert are coming. It's going to be just like old times." 

Suddenly, everything made sense to me. He was doing this for me and he's not being cruel and he actually wants to do this because he cares about my happiness. 

"Okay, Austin. I'll do it."

A/N: OKAY!!! I know this short, but I had writers block for so long and now I have a state of mind. I just needed get out of this chapter. Longer one next time, I promise. ALSO, DAMNNN this story actually has some good ass rankings so thank ya'll for that! That is truly amazing.