Chapter 5

I finally woke up that afternoon still upset about the whole encounter with Austin. What was his problem? And why in the world would he even have the nerve to push me up against the wall? I honestly felt humiliated even though the only people who saw was he and I. I still can't believe he would even put his hands on me. 

As much as I didn't want to, I got up and got a shower. I stripped and as soon as I was about to step in the shower, I heard the doorbell. Questioning who it was, I grabbed my hot pink robe and put it on. I walked out of my attached bathroom into my room and looked out the window that can see the front yard. Guess who I saw? Austin. Yep. He was at my door. I looked at my driveway hoping that my parents would answer the door, but their cars were not there. Must have gotten called in to work, again. 

Great. Just my luck. 

I decided to ignore him. As I was started to strip and step in the shower again, a phone number from Miami started to call me. Oh, god. I bet this is him.

I pressed the answer button and gulped than said "Hello?" Acting as if I didn't know who it was. 

"Emily, I hear the shower in the background and your car is in the driveway. Open the door." Shit. 

"Well, what if I was with my parents and we're at a waterfall?" I said with courage that he would not suspect a thing. 

"Emily, your lights around your room are all on and you turn them off when you leave because they could get hot and start a fire. Answer the door." He finally said with a pinch of annoyed in his voice. 

"Austin, I don't know if I want to answer the door for you." I said confidently that he may leave. 

"I know where the house key is. I'll open this door myself." He said obviously annoyed now. 

"I could have changed it months ago." As I said that, I heard my front door creak open. HOLY SHIT! What the hell is he doing? I heard the hang up noise and ran to lock my bathroom door. 

I heard his footsteps stomp his way up the stairs and into my room. He banged on the bathroom door. "Emily let me in." He said as calmly as possible. 

"No! I feel gross. I need to shower. You can say whatever you need to say when I'm clean." I said at the door that he was standing beside. 

He groaned, "Fine,  I am sitting on your bed while I wait."

"Oh! Hell no! You can go downstairs and wait." 

"Nope! Sorry." I could just hear the big smirk on his face. 

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I used my Clean and Clear face scrub to wash my still tear stained face. Regretting already to get out, I stepped out of the shower on the cold tile and cringed at the cold atmosphere. Drying off, I realized I never picked out clothes to wear. Not wanting to walk out in my robe, the only other thing I knew to do was to ask Austin to slip some clothes in. 

"Uhhh.. Austin?" I said super causal but I knew he could hear the embarrassment in my voice. 

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"Can you look in my top drawer of my dresser and get my big Panic! at the Disco shirt and than look in the bottom drawer and get my grey with a blue stripe down the leg sweatpants?" I asked. I heard the drawers being opened than footsteps toward the door. I cracked the door a little and put my arm through the crack. He gave me the clothes and I quickly closed the door and locked it once again. I put on the outfit and pulled my hair into my towel. I unlocked the door and walked out into my room and to my makeup vanity. I saw Austin sit up, he must have laid down the whole time. I put moisturizer on my face and finally turned around to see him staring at me. "What?" I responded with my bitch attitude. I took my hair down from the towel and started to brush it. 

Whatever, Mahone {acm}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara