Chapter 6

"Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up! Leave a comment if you would like to see more of Austin and touch the bell to know when I post next. My social medias are down below and Austin's social is in the description."  I concluded the video. 

"Thanks for watching guys." Austin and I said while we waved at the camera. I got up from the stool and went to stop the recording. I smiled feeling successful at the accomplishments. I took the camera to my Mac and hooked it up to get the video saved in my documents. Austin came up beside me and watch me start the process. I edited the video and while I uploaded it, we took the cover picture for the video. After the whole process was completed, we went downstairs to make a quick snack. 

"Thanks for doing that for me." I said smiling while eating my pizza rolls. Austin eating his own pizza rolls looked up and smiled. 

"Of course." he looked at me while I picked up another pizza roll and he laughed. I looked up and glare at him. I always suck the middle out and then eat the bread part. He always made fun of me for it. "Same old Emily." still laughing at me and I once again glared at him which caused him laugh harder. Prick. 

I laughed as well, his laugh was so contagious and I definitely could not keep my glare look without laughing. Austin checked his watch, "Hey! The video should be up!" I smiled big and we both ran to the stairs and up to my studio. I sat down at the saw all the views. Already a 1,645 views. "Refresh it." Austin demanded. I refreshed, 4,567. I was shocked. I couldn't move. Austin finally turned my Mac towards him and kept refreshing it. "Emily, it already has a 100,000 views. You also have 12,000 more followers!" I couldn't hold it in anymore; I jumped out of my chair screaming from the top of my lungs. I jumped into Austin's arms and hugged him. We pulled away from each other after a good 5 minutes. Still holding me, we looked into each others eyes. Staring. 

Finally I pulled away. "Um. You probably need to go." I said walking out of the studio and into my room. I laid in bed and got on my phone. 

Not noticing, Austin came to my door and leaned in the doorway, "why do you do that?" He asked. 

"Do what?" I said while putting my phone down and sat up on my bed.

"Do you not like me anymore?" he said looking hurt. Austin never was hurt. If he was hurt, something really bothered him. 

"What makes you think that, Austin?" I said truly confused to why he said that. 

"Emily, I've done the unimaginable for you and you still don't want nothing to do with me. In shorter words, you are friend zoning me." He said still hurt. Upset. Anxious. Mad even. 

"Austin, for right now, all I want to be is friends." I said with true confidence that he would understand what I mean. I was wrong. 

"Emily," he said in a loud groan. His hands went through his hair as if he wanted to tear it all out. "I came home for you. I apologized in person for you. I helped you with your YouTube page. I also even helped you write an amazing song. I don't do that for just anyone." As saying that he had made his way up to my bed so he was standing right in front me. "Is all that not enough for you?" He eventually said. 

I looked down. Not able to speak. "Apparently it's not." I heard his footsteps start walking away. 

// Austin's Prov//

How the fuck is all this not worth it to her? I came all the way home for her. Almost lost my contract for her and this is how she repays me?

I walked into my house. Pacing in the living room. Hands in my hair thinking. There has to be a way to make her mine. Then it came to me. Tour.

//Emily's Prov//

I woke up suddenly with my phone blaring in my ear. 

"Who is it and why are you calling me at 2 AM?"

"Emily, it's Austin." not again.

"What do you want?" I asked so mad that once again he waking me up at ungodly hours. 

"Open your window." Oh hell no. 

"No. I'm going back to sleep." I said about to hang up. 

"Emily! Open the window! It's important."

A/N: OOOOOOOOOO what's going to happen? Make sure to like, comment, vote and follow me. Thanks lovelies. Also, I know this is short but I promise to work on the next chapter through out the week to make it longer. I was trying to get something out for ya'll!