Chapter 4

A/N: OH my goodness, guys. I apologize for not posting like I promised. I'll get on it right away. Thank you for the love for this book. Also, I am thinking about getting a co-editor. Please messaged me if you are interested. Also, if you are interested, can you send me why you would like to do it and write 2 paragraphs of the story (gotta see what you'll contribute to the story.) I know this is weird for me to do but I have HUGE trust issues so I just got to know if I can trust you. I'd like for someone to write twice a month (every other week) or be there if I do not have any story ideas. I'm also taking summer classes and I got a lead role in a musical so I feel like I'll be extremely behind in May and June. I need a right hand man (or woman, I was going for a Hamilton reference.) If you are interested, please private message me. EYE COLOR of Austin: I had to look it up because I have sadly never met him so if I am wrong, let me know. 

What is going on? Am I going crazy or is someone really in his room. I decided that I would check the driveway to see what car was there. I walked out my front door and looked over at his driveway, a red range rover?...... wait isn't that Austin's dream car? I didn't know what to do but before I could process everything that it could possibly be Austin, my arm was knocking on his door. What the hell was I doing? How in the world did I even get to his front door? 

Freaking out, I didn't know if I should run away or if I should just stay there. As I was turning away, I heard footsteps and then noises of opening the door. I turned slowly and saw my hazel eyed best friend who left me and told me to never talk to him again.

"Emily?" he said shocked. "what are you doing here?" His tone was sincerely shocked like he never would have guessed that I would be at his door. 

"Uhhh." I had no clue what say without sounding completely stupid. "Honestly, I thought someone broke into your house so I came to check it out. Sorry if I bothered you." As I turned around to leave. He stopped me by continuing the conversation. WHAT HAPPENED TO DO NOT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN? 

"Why would you check on a break in without your parents? What if I was someone breaking in and I had a gun or something? I would have hurt you. You needed your mom and dad to check out the situation.'" He said in his dad tone. "You should have called instead."

"Austin, the last time I checked, you didn't want to talk to me ever again. Therefore, I do NOT have your number and you CANNOT boss me around anymore like a protective friend or even my dad. Get your foot out of your ass and get over yourself." I said fed up. He has no right to treat me like that. As I said what I said, I walked away while lifting my middle finger and put it back down as soon as I got off his porch. Prancing my ass just a little to make him think that he does not faze me whatsoever. 

The truth behind the matter is, I still deeply care for him and he does faze me. I closed the front door and slid down the door and bawled. What an ass. Like a basic heartbroken teen, I started to load Netflix on the living room flat screen TV. As it loaded, I went to the freezer and got a pint of Oreo ice cream. Turned on Grey's Anatomy and ate ice cream and cried. Yes, I am an emotional person but Grey's Anatomy can make anyone emotional. I fell asleep on the couch with tear stained eyes, not only from Grey's but from Austin. How can someone be so heartbroken.

/// Next day / 3:30 am ///

I woke up in my bed (I guess Dad brought me up here) with knocking on the window. I looked at the window freaking out because nobody has been knocking on my window since Austin left. Wait.... Austin! What is he doing at my window and at 3:30 in the morning? I got up and walked over to my window and lifted it up. 

"Austin!" I whispered yelled, "what are you doing? It's 3:30 in the morning and I was asleep!" I moved away from the window so he could get in my room. I crossed my arms with a little sass. He got in the window and started looking at me up and down and than stared at my face. I rolled my eyes. 

"Have you been crying?" He asked concerned. What gives him the right to be concerned? 

"Okay, get out. If that is going to be your first comment than leave." I said while pushing him towards the window. Get it girl, get it. Don't let him get in your head.

"Woah, Emily. I truly came to apologize." he said with his hands up. 

"For what, Austin?" I said annoyed. He sure does have a lot to apologize forGet on with it dude. It's bedtime. This girl needs her sleep. "I honestly don't want to hear an apology." 

Suddenly, not expecting it, he pushed me up against the wall carefully but forcefully, "Stop Emily! Just stop with the bitch attitude. It frustrating me so bad and you look..." he stopped himself. 

"I looked what Austin?" I said with the continuing bitch attitude. Without saying anything, he lets go and looks out the window. 

"I should go in minute. I'm sorry for today. I'm sorry for everything, Emily." He said as he turned around and than looked down. He truly looked sorry. "I'll make everything up to you." he said in more of a whisper. Before he could say anything else, he started going out the window. I wasn't sure if I should say anything so I didn't. I closed the window and sat on my bed, thinking. I pulled up my legs to my chest and stared at the wall. I stayed that way until the sun broke through the sky. I finally laid down and fell asleep. Good thing it's Saturday.  

  A/N #2: HIIIIIII!!!! Okay everyone. Tell me what you think? I have started to get a few comments. Keep them coming!! It keeps me extremely motivated. If you haven't yet, look at the first A/N. I'd love for you all to tell me what you think is going to happen in the next chapter. You are all amazing!!! See ya next time loves!!!