Chapter 3 - Rider

There was little more the Rider loved then jut riding around. It had been about an hour of just riding and him, Hawk and Tank were now pelting down long dark roads on the outskirts of town. No one was about so they pushed their engines to their limit. Tank manoeuvred his bike up to him winking and before accelerating and spinning off just like that the race was initiated.

Rider won. Soon after he dropped back to where Hawk was lost in his own world on his bike, he probably count even hear the roaring engines echoing on the quieted road. They drove like that in comfortable silence for 10 minutes, lost in their own minds.

Rider was snapped out of his though seeing Tank slowed down to a stop in front of Rider, who stooped behind him, curious at what had parted his brother from his joy ride. Sending a questioning look at Tank he pointed at a small figure huddled in the middle of the road.

'What is it' Hawk questioned removing his helmet and climbing off his bike.

'I think it's a girl.' Tank replied, confusion etched in his voice. As Rider squinted through the dark he indeed saw a small girl clad in what looked like old ratty pyjamas. She was hunched up into a ball and appeared so small and hidden in the dark Rider doubted he would have noticed her if Tank hadn't.

Taking the lead Rider cautiously approached the girl. She was curled up in the fetial position. In the dark light, he saw her shoulders shaking. Laying a hand gently on her shoulder he called to her.

'It's ok, your safe' he told her gently. It was obvious that she had been through and ordeal. The girl flinched at his touch and whimpered. From somewhere deep inside him Rider felt a pang of hurt and anger in his chest. This girl should not fear him. She should never fear anything and he was going to make sure of that.

Slowly and carefully he gently pushed her onto her back, biting back a growl when he was bruises covering her creamy skin which was dotted with freckles. He cupped her cheeks and tilted her chin up, locking gazes with her. Large Bambi eyes peered back at him, exhaustion and fear evident in her soft gaze. She reminded him of a baby dear.

A horse voice bit out the word 'help' before her eyelids fluttered shut and her body became limp.

Ryder caught her head before it hit the concrete road. Gently he scooped up her tiny petit body cradling her to his broad chest. He frowned at how skinny she was and wondered what on earth had caused this tiny angel to be lying on the side of the road in the middle of the night. He couldn't leave her alone, he already knew that.

He felt strangely connoted to her. It was strange. Those huge hazel eyes had burned deep down into his soul. He already knew he would do anything in the world to insure her safety and happiness. Carefully he stroked away wisps of soft flaxen hair from her face, marvelling in her angelic features.

Standing with her in his arms he frowned, she was too light. He needed no strength to lift her slender form of the dirty ground. He turned and walked back to his bike and brothers who had given to two some space, not wanting to over crowd her.

'Wielder's on his way with the truck' Hawk told Rider slipping his phone in his back pocket. 'And Docs back at the club'. Rider nodded in acknowledgment. Turning slightly giving the two bikers a better view of his Bambi in the headlights light.

'Fuck' they both saw, seeing the bruised and dried blood and dirt that coated her ratty pyjamas which consisted on a holly long-sleeved blue shirt and what appeared to be boys flannel pyjama bottoms. Rider's jaw clenched at this, did she have a boyfriend? Was he the reason they found her lying like this in the middle of the road? He'd kill him.

Rider was snapped out of his thoughts as the small body shifted. His bambi pressed her head into the crook of his neck, her small nose nuzzled his as she got comfy. Bambi, he decided was a good name for her. Not knowing her real one it suited her. How her eyes flicked about when had found her like a flighty deer, those big bambi eyes. Yes, bambi was good name for her. His bambi.

It wasn't long before head lights appeared at the end of the road. Wielder's truck pulled into view. In the front was Wielder and Ink. The both jumped out shooting him grim looks when they saw his little bambi asleep in his arms.

'Hawk told me you guys found her' Wielder started gruffly 'Ted's waiting back at the club and Inks here to drive back you bike'.

Rider just nodded and followed Wielder to the passenger side of the truck and climbed in insuring not to jostle Bambi. He sat her on his lap. She snuggled against him, seeing to find her own little grove and settled

Wielder nodded and shut the door before walking round the driver's side and climbing in. When he started the truck bambi whimpered slightly in her sleep. He hushed her leaning down to kiss the top of her head and whispered, 'I've got you little bambi, sleep now,'

A/N - hope you guys enjoy!!! remember to comment and vote and to be a kiwi

- Kiki the kiwi 🥝