Chapter 21 - Rider

Rider, Chase and Ash had been waiting at the food court for ages when they decided to go looking for the girls. Rider had seen the weary look on his girl's face which she tried to hide. It seemed that Chase had also noticed. The three bikers arrived at Victoria secrets and Chase and Ash waited outside will Rider went and asked one of the girls at the till if she had seen Fawn and Poppy.

The girl on the till told him that they had both left about ten minutes. Rider polite thanked her and left not oblivious to the appreciative looks he was getting as he left the shop. He ignored then because as far as he was concerned the only woman he was interested in was Fawn.

'They still inside?' Ash asked.

'No, apparently they left about ten minutes ago,' he told them confused. Poppy had promised they would go to the food court straight away as she knew they still hadn't sorted out the situation with Fawn's stalker.

'I tried ringing Poppy but she not picking up, does Fawn have a phone?' Ash asked. Rider frowned. She had Chase's burner but he doubted that she brought it with her but asked Chase to ring it anyway. When Chase shook his head after calling Rider cursed, he really needed to get her a phone.

'let's just walk back, they're probably there now and we just missed them' Ash reasoned. Rider nodded as they began to make their way back to the food court when Poppy rang. Rider gestured to Ash to put the phone on speaker.

'Where are you?' Rider snapped sounding harsher then he had meant to be.

'Jesus, calm down' Poppy retorted. Rider didn't miss the warning kook he got from Ash.

'Poppy, where are you and Fawn,' he asked her again, a little calmer now.

'There, you see it's not that hard to ask nicely,' she cooed

'Poppy,' Rider growled

'okay, okay' she said and Rider didn't miss the humour in her voice. 'if you really want to know were at the restroom, okay Tarzan.'

'Stay there, we will come to find you guys' he told her leaving no room for protest although not that she didn't have a retort. Swiftly hanging up, they made their way to the restrooms.

When they got their Rider's vision turned red. A large well-built man was towering over Fawn while she struggled in his arms her face streaked with tears and terror obvious in her eyes. Rider didn't even thing as he charged towards them and ripped the man away from her. In the corner of his eyes, he watched as Chase picked Fawn up in his arms, whispering to her as she buried her face in his shirt.

Taking advantage of her looking away Rider advanced on the man swinging. The man put up a good fight and jabbed him hard in the gut. Rider grunted but swallowed the pain. 

Hearing a gasp, Rider swung his head round to meet Fawn's scared chocolate eyes. Rider saw the warning through her eyes before she could cry out and quickly swung round, dodging the blonde man's next hit and then the next and then the next. Wanting to end the fight soon so he could go comfort his gild he drew his fist back and with one powerful jap, knocked him out. Rider stepped back as he fell to the floor.

Not sparing him a second glance Rider strode over to Fawn, lifting her out of Chase's arms and tucked her into him. She pushed herself off his chest and stroked his face where he had been hit.

'I'm so sorry' she whispered before burying herself closer into him. Rider's heart bled for her, even through all this she was still apologising. Rider held her until she quieted. By that time Poppy had come out from the restroom and Ash had filled her in on what had happened.

Fawn explained to him about how the man who was called Lucas had come up to her and grabbed her. Rider wanted to go back and beat Lucas up all over again. Seeing Fawns tired and still, frightened expression Rider decided it was time to head home.

When they reached the bikes and Poppy's mess of a car, Fawn surprised Rider by timidly asking if she could ride with him on his bike. Rider swelled with prise and lifted her, swinging her around in the air as she giggled.

'I thought you'd never ask' he told her, setting her down on his bike and kissing her forehead gently before placing his helmet on her. It was a bit big for her and his mind mentally listed for him to get a smaller helmet. Rider frowned at her hands. Her small delicate hands would get cold in the wind. In idea popped up in her head and Rider got on the biker in front of her.

He reached back and snagged her two hands slipping them into his pockets. He shut his eyes as he felt her press her soft body against his. When he felt her cling on to him, he started the bike.

The ride was heavenly and Rider was sad when he saw the gates to the club. His mood changed though when he drove in and saw the Stoney face of the bikers waiting outside. Leaping off his bike, Smokey and Ink strode up to him, putting on forced grins they scooped Fawn of his muttering about how they were going on a walk.

Rider was about to protest when he saw Ink look back, his smile dropping as he jerked his head towards the club, a warning clear in his eyes. Rider turned back to the club and stormed inside. He was met with Gunner inside the door who looked angry.

'Gunner what up?' Rider pushed, concerned by his brother's action.

'Fawn's stalker left another note' he gritted out while Rider cursed.

'Shit, where?' he asked raging. Gunner pointed to Wielder's office. Rider stormed over and threw the door open. Rider mentally thanked Ink and Smokey for distracting Fawn as he took in the three dead, bloody doves on Wielder's desk

Surprise update guys!! didn't think i was going to because i have exams and i have to revise! 

Please comment and vote - it means a lot to me!!

- Kiki the kiwi 🥝