Chapter 7 - Rider

Rider frowned when he saw Wielder return with only a small bowl of cereal, he though the cook might be able to source something better for his little Bambi. Wielder, seeing Rider's questioning gaze revealed nothing of his plan. When Wielder pulled Bambi of Riders lap he had to supress a growl. This was his woman and no one else should touch her, no matter if they were his brothers.

Seeing the frightened gleam in his Bambi's eyes, he quickly softened his expression and gestured for her to eat the cereal.

It turns out the reason Wielder had brought such a small helping of food was because his little Bambi was so used to not eating much she could barely stomach more than a couple of mouthfuls of the cereal before pushing her bowl away. When he had found Jenny, she had also been severally, malnourished. The sister of a rival gang leader had keep her captive in the basement. The police often asked the club to get involved, not wanting to upset the civilians in return they offered most of their resources to the club, it was a good two-way deal and both parties were happy.

The police had informed them of the club, they had been monitoring it for a while and believed it was selling weapons to gangs. When they had stepped in, they stormed to compound. They were all set to blow the place up to cover their traces when Wielder had come running out with jenny in his arms. It was obvious she had been abused for years.

'Bambi, you need to eat more,' Rider coxed taking her spoon and scooping up some of the cheerios in the bowl and brought it to her mouth. narrowing her eyes at him she opened her mouth and let him put the food inside. She chewed slowly, glaring at him. He couldn't help but chuckle, she was adorable when she was angry.

'Rider please I can't eat anymore!' Fawn pleaded with him. Signing he glance down at the bowl which was still half full. The doctor had warned him that she might not be able to eat much.

'Two more spoonful's and then you're done' he announced scooping up another load of cheerios.

'Rider!' she groaned 'I can't! I'm so full' she told him making a show of being full, puffing out her cheeks and placing her hands on her belly that too him appeared too empty.

'Two more, Bambi. Two more and then I promise you don't have to eat anymore,' Glaring at him she took the spoon from his hands and scooped a pitiful amount onto the spoon and eating it.

'Bambi!' he said sternly but deciding to leave give in and just let her get away with it. At least she had eaten a bit more. Ted had warned him she could either bee food aggressive or not want food used to functioning on very little. Those were to two common characteristics in those who were malnourished. Fawn it appeared, was the latter.

Fawn finished her final 'spoonful' and yawned cutely. It was extremely late and Rider couldn't deny that he was looking forward to having her soft body against his throughout the night. Hoping that she wouldn't object to them sharing a bed he stood up.

'Come on sleepy girl,' Rider coaxed as he scooped her up from the desk chair she was sitting on. Rider ignored the incoherent mumble that slipped form her pouty lips. Something about being able to walk herself. No way!Ted had ordered her not to be walking about and Rider had no problem carrying her everywhere she needed to go. It looked like he was going to have to visit the warehouse later, he had his girl to take care of now.

Taking Fawn upstairs Rider wasn't surprised to find many bikers staring at his precious cargo. Ignoring them Rider carried her to his room, setting her down gently on his bed. She was wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of the smallest boxers he owned. Rider enjoyed seeing her in his clothes and smiled when he looked at her drowning in the material. Pulling of his clothes Rider donned some comfy sweats before pulling back the comforter and

slipping into bed tugging fawn under the covers with him. He wondered absently as his thumb stroked her shoulder if she liked his plain room. He would need to make a mental note to get some more girly things in here, Christ, he would paint it pink if it would make her happy.

His little Bambi, poor thing, was already fast asleep. It had been a long night for both of them. He pulled her onto his chest, her small head snuggled into her chest and small arms slipped around his waist. Rider smiled, even in her sleep she knew she was his. She snuggled into to find her own little grove, she fit against perfectly, her small body tucked into his.

About an hour later Rider woke to small whimpers, glancing down he found Bambi tossing and turning in her sleep obviously having a nightmare. Rider swore to himself if he ever found the soul who caused her this fear he would kill him. Stoking her hair and whispering to her softly she quietened and a small smile slipped onto her face. Rider held her closely for the rest of the night but no more troubling dreams seemed to come to his little Bambi. Happy in the knowledge she was safe with him, Rider fell back to a blissful slumber.

- Kiki the kiwi 🥝