Chapter 22 - Fawn

Fawn giggled as Ink charged round the compound ground with he over his shoulder. Her world swayed as Ink set her on her feet. She battered away his hands that reached round her trying to tickle her. She laughed as she turned and fled from the biker, giggling as she run to the clubhouse. Turning she smacked into a wall, or rather bounced off a particularly wall like biker named Gunner.

'Where are you going in such a hurry little one?' he asked catching her before she stumbled backwards. Fawn glanced up at him and grinned before flinging her body behind his using his as a shield.

'I-Ink an-and Smokey are try-trying to tickle me' she told whilst trying to catch her breath and laughing. She heard Gunner's low chuckle and the sound of approaching feet. Fawn peaked around and bit her lip to supress her laughter. Smokey and Ink came rounding to a halt when they saw Gunner. Fawn had no doubt that the two bikers could have kept up with her and probably be faster than her on their feet but they had given her a head start that she was sure they were now regretting.

'What are you two doing' Gunner asked gruffly. Smokey and Ink exchanged looks before shrugging trying to appear nonchalant.

'Nothing' they answered, a bit too quickly. Fawn to this moment to step out from biker. Their eyes flew two her and she grinned as their eyes flew back to Gunner winding at the scary biker.

'Don't you two have gate duty' Gunner asked cocking his brow and frowning. Fawn swore she could hear them gulp as they turned around and walked away sheepishly. Gunner turned and lightly pushed her forward into the club house.

As she entered her eyes immediately searched the room for Rider, a pang of disappointment hit her when she noticed he wasn't there. Gunner obviously noticing her frown, chuckled.

'He's in there,' Gunner told her, pointing at Wielder's closed office door. Fawns head tilted in confusion, why was he in there? Was there a problem. She began to make her way across the room to see what he was doing with Wielder when she was intercepted by Chase.

'Hey, I've got a surprise for you!' he told her tugging her over to the bar, away from Wielder's office. Fawn went willingly already giddy for her surprise. Fawn loved surprises. Jumping up onto a bar stool she swivelled round and looked at Chase expectantly. He chuckled and ruffled her hair, avoiding her hands which she batted his hands way from her hair with, glaring at him as she smoothed her flaxen locks back down while he went behind the bar and pulling out a box which he proceeded to hand to her.

Fawn looked up at him confused. The box was shiny white with no writing on at all. Sceptically she surveyed the box checking for a sort of sign for what lay inside the box as well as a way to open it. She was sure Chase hadn't got her a plane white box because that would be weird, especially as it was kind of heavy. She was holding it up to the light, fingering it with care as if the wrong touch and it would explode when Chase laughed and snatched it back.

She glared at him in shock and surprise as he used his pen knife to ripe open the clear porcelain wrap, which she hadn't noticed – that explained why the box had been so shiny. Fawn gasped in shock as Chase opened the box. Inside was a shiny new white phone. it wasn't like the burner phones she had had; this phone was primarily all screen.

Fawn barely noticed the laughter from the bikers as she stared dumbstruck at the phone, nor the hand which slipped under her chin pushing it up slights which shut her mouth which had fallen wide open in surprise.

'I-Is this for me' she asked quietly, not quite trusting herself not to squeal.

'Yeah, it's for you' Chase told her, leaning on the bar table 'You gonna stare at it all day or do you want me to show you how to use it?' he asked playful snapping Fawn out of her thoughts and causing her to blush.

Carefully she lifted it from the box holding it tenderly, she couldn't believe she actually had a proper phone. she had always seen people with phones like these, they played music and took photos and games which were on those little icon thingies. What were they called? Atts? Epps? No! they were called apps! She remembered the two high school girls who had come into the library one day. She was often in the library as it gave her a chance to learn and in the winter, provided a shelter from the rough weather. They had been talking about some sort of 'app' which people posted photos on Instbook, she thought they called it.

Without hesitation Fawn flung herself across the bar hugging Chase uttering a million thank yous to him. She let him set up her phones and put in everyone's numbers, before he ran through all the features of the phone, like texting and how the camera worked. By now each of the bikers had come over to inspect her new phones and posed for their contact photo.

By the time she was done Rider had come out of Wielder's office accompanied by Wielder himself. both of the bikers had looked stormy until they saw her and their expressions soften. They came over and ruffled her hair.

Seriously what was it with bikers and her hair?

'What you up to Bambi' Rider whispered in her ear causing her to shiver. She turned showing him her knew phone.

'Look what Chase got me' she told him smiling as he took it and casually flipped through it.

'Who's 'Lover boy'?' he asked gruffly pointing out the name in her contacts, Fawn giggled placing a hand on his cheat (a rather firm chest she might add) in an effort to calm him down. It worked as his hand flew up to hers trapping it on his chest where his heart was and closing his eyes.

'Don't worry, Ink just changed his name on my contacts' she soothed him trying not to small as his face broke out into a brilliant smile which made her toes curl.

He leaned down and whispered 'Good' before sweeping her off the stool and up to his room.

- Hey guys!!! I'm back  - I had such writers block after my exam but after like 4 days of just staring at a blank screen, I finally heave an update for you all - Just a filler chapter for today!

- please comment and vote --> it means a lot to me to know what you guys think about my content and assos what content you want to see!!

- be a kiwi - Wiki the kiwi🥝