Chapter 5 - Rider

Rider had to contain his anger after hearing Fawn's story. He already knew that would go find that bastard who attacked her and make sure that he wouldn't live to see tomorrow. she had expressed concern for 'mountain man' worried that she had killed him, expressing that she only wanted to stop him. it amazed him how big her heart was. if he wasn't already dead, he was going to be. she wasn't going back to the warehouse, that was already decided. she would stay here with him.

From the very moment that he had spotted her his heart had stopped. she looked so small, so vulnerable and so scared. Rider swore to himself that he would do anything to make sure she never felt scared or venerable again. Hell, he had only known her four a couple of hours but, Christ there was nothing he wouldn't do so make sure she was safe, with him.

after she had finished her story Rider wiped away a stray tear that had escaped her eyes.

'Don't cry' Rider said, scooping her into his arms. tucking her head into his neck as he held her. 'shh, Bambi, you've got me now, you don't have to worry about anything'

The two sat there in commutable silence as Fawn wept quietly. Eventually Fawn snuggled into his embrace, her body pressed intimately against his. Rider shifted her onto his lap, coming back to his senses when he heard her wince. he was inward cursing himself. Stupid, stupid, she was hurt and he had forgotten that the doctor was waiting outside the door for his signal to come in.

'Our Docs outside, if your ready he's here to patch you up' she said softly, watching as he eyes clouded with panic mentioning the doctor 'Or if you want we could take you to a hospital, I mean doc is one of the best but...'

'No, hospital' she said panicked. He frowned. Why did she look so alarmed?

'Okay, Okay no hospital' he said slowly, confused on why the mention of a hospital sent her of the rails. The panic faded from her eyes as she nodded, although it was still apparent that she was on edge as she fiddled with her fingers nervously and watched him through her lashes.

Rider didn't like the fact she was now uneasy but he knew that she really needed to see the doctor now. he could see many bruises and he had no idea damage what lay under her clothes.

Promising her that he would be right back her left the office to find most of the bikers crowed at the door, curious to see what was happening.

'is it true?' Wielder asked, standing off go one side talking to Ted. The old greying man was Known around the clubhouse as Uncle Ted, he had been with them for five years. The man was originally a biker, he still loved riding but tended to not go out so often.

'Are you claiming her brother?' the whole room quieted as everyone turned and listened. Some of the bikers in the club were happily married but the majority were single. Wielder himself had a wife before she was killed in turf war. All the biker had been devastated, Wielder the most. Jenny had been like a mother to all of them but she was his wife. He went rouge and hunted down the club who killed her. All the bikers helped track down the fuckers who did it but it was Wielder in the end who had done the most.

'I think so,' Rider admitted, 'I've never felt anything like this, I mean I've only know her for what, one hour? Wielder only nodded, accepting Rider's confession, it had been a while, a year since any biker had claimed a woman. Ash being the last to do so. They now had a baby girl and he had never seen the biker happier.

'Ok, then' he said clapping his hands together 'congratulations brother!' he said patting him on the back (one of those manly hugs that they won't really call hugs because their too manly!!)

'Thanks brother but if you really don't mind I want the Ted to check her out now, there are lots of bruises where a shithead messed her up pretty bad'

'Oh, shit yeah' let's go Wielder said snapping back into action signalling to Ted.

'Lead the way,' Ted said as they stepped back into Wielder's office.

Rider stood back as he let Ted do his work, the kind old man immediately put Bambi at ease. He gave her a quick once over before announcing that she needed to be cleaned up before he could continue. Rider looked at Bambi's exhausted form. It was clear she had been through an ordeal and was now drained.

Knowing it would be probably quite dangerous to let her have a shower on her own he dropped down next to her and tilted her chin up to him.

'Bambi, I'm going to get you cleaned up so Uncle Ted here can patch you up,' he said slowly giving her sleepy brain time to digest the news 'Let's go get you a shower'

Scooping his Bambi of the couch he strode up to his room ignoring the gawking faces of the biker as he carried the tiny girl in his arms. Setting her don on the sink counter top he fetched a white towel and wrapping it around her before carefully pulling off her clothier.

Shedding his top and jeans he left his boxers on. Turning to Bambi he noticed her eyes wondering to his chest.

'Bambi,' he called softly trying to snap her out of her though, not that he minded her ogling him, no, in fact he rather liked it. It fuelled him with male satisfaction that this beautiful female in front on him might like the look of the scruffy biker before her.

'I, uh .... abs' she stuttered out turning bright red as his laughter filled the small bathroom.

'Come on Bambi, let's get you clean up he said chuckling as he lifted her from the sink and into the shower, insuring the towel didn't come of, as much as he would like to see what was underneath. Rider however, didn't think Bambi would be ok with him seeing her that internally just after meeting.

Hope you guys enjoy!!! Be a kiwi

- Kiki the kiwi (World's first fruit author!! It is a thing!)