Chapter 14 - Fawn

Fawn let the tears fall freely as she walked out of the biker compound. She was terrified but she didn't want to admit it to herself. She though that the mountain man was just a crazy, drunk man who was out of his mind and stumble across her warehouse. The fact that it wasn't a random attack made her blood freeze. She was at the gates when arms encircled her waist.

'Bambi,' a low gruff voice whispered in her ear. 'Bambi, calm down. You're not going anywhere, I won't let you,'. Fawn let herself cry silently in Rider's arms for a while, basking in his rich masculine sent. All too soon she pulled away.

'Bambi?' he asked confused.

'I-I can't,' she whispered brokenly. 'I can't, no I won't let anyone get hurt because of me. And if that means I have to run into the wolfs den to draw them away well so be it. She told him as she began to get hysterical. Rider waited until she had finished before he grabbed her hands, which she was frantically running though her hair as she tried to calm herself, and placed them on his chest right over his heart.

'Bambi, stop' he told her 'you don't seem to understand that you're not on your own anymore, you have me, u have the club. Whether we chose to protect you or not it exactly that, our chose, not yours. You've got me now. Youdon't have to worry no more'. He told her softly.

Fawn stared up at her big biker. Defeated, she let him lead her back into the club house. She let him sit her down on the couch as he removed her shoes making her giggle when he told Smokey to go hid them so she couldn't run off. She winced as he applied the ointment to her feet. Rider tucked her into his chest. Soon she dozed off in his warm embrace.

Fawn woke up back in Rider's room. She was alone and the space beside her was cold. Fawn groaned as she sat up. her body hurt and she hadn't taken any pain relief all day. Biting her lip, she stood up, at least her feet were feeling better. She was sure that by the next day her feet would be fine to walk on, however that didn't stop her from walking out of Rider's room and down the stairs. Rider wasn't in the clubhouse, in fact none of the bikers were.

Looking around for shoes she intended to go out to the garage to look for him. As she was crouched under the couch looking for chase's hand me down battered trainers when she heard the door open.

'Bambi?' Riders voice called. Standing up Fawn bumped her head on the couch. She rubbed it as she swivelled to see the biker in front of her. He made a face seeing that she was walking. Fawn was surprised when he decided not to lecture her again on walking. The two just stared at each other, soaking up each precious moment they had together

'Hi' she finally spat out. 'I just woke up and I was just ... looking for you' she told him mumbling the last bit. Rider chuckled. He walked towards her and picked her up. in a move of pure strength, he twisted her so he was now giving her a piggy back. Turning his head, he placed a small kiss on her cheek before he walked towards the door, hoisting her up into his back more, making her bounce about causing her to giggle.

'What are you d-doing' Fawn giggles as she settled onto his back.

'I'm taking you on a tour, if you're going to be staying here from now you might as well know your way around the place'. He told her as they wondered around the compound.

'If I'm going to be staying here for... I don't know how long,'

'Forever,' he mumbled under his breathe causing Fawn to laugh.

'I was just wondering if I could get some of my stuff from the warehouse?' she asked in a small voice, scared that he would say no. A while passed while Rider was quiet. He heart sunk, he was going to say no.

'Rider?' she asked tentatively.

'Okay, we will go tomorrow' he told her, 'But you need to listen to me, okay?' he asked her

'Okay!' she told him, hugging him as tight as she could, causing him to chuckle as he ensnared one of her hands wrapped around his neck and kissed her knuckle. She sighed and snuggled in closer to him as he toured her around club house.

Omg guys 2k almost 3!!! I can't believe how well this is going – let me know if there is anything you want to see and also be a kiwi and comment to tell me what you think. Comments are useful!!

- Kiki the kiwi  🥝