Chapter-14

After class was over, Jen walked out of the room. She abruptly turned around and was about to head back into her class when she saw Justin behind her.
"You forgot your books. Don't worry. I got them for you.", he said.
"Awwh! Thanks!", Jen said, admiring Justin's gentleman-like attitude.
"Umm...I'm a little confused. I don't know where the rooms are. Can you tell me where room 322 is?", he asked.
"322? Hey! That's where I'm going! Follow me!", Jen said enthusiastically.
"I'd rather walk beside you.", Justin said with a wink.
Jen giggled and started walking. She felt someone looking at her. She turned around and saw Sean. He immediately turned diverted his eyes and fixed them on his book. Jen continued looking at him. Linda came out of the class and pulled Sean's hand. Jen rolled her eyes. She was about to turn when she saw Sean saying something to Linda. Linda turned red. She glared at Sean and walked off. Jen was confused. She excused herself after telling Justin where room 322 was and walked up to Sean.
"Umm...Hey Sean...", Jen said softly.
Sean got alarmed and dropped his books. Jen bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at his sudden nervousness. He quickly started gathering the books. Jen helped him.
"Why don't you go to your class with your new "friend" over there?", Sean asked coldly.
"Look, I'm sorry! I....ok I admit it...I felt kinda jealous..", Jen admitted.
"Jealous? Wait, why? It's not like we are in a re-relationship or something, right?", Sean laughed nervously.
Well, I wish we were in one....
"Wait, what?", Sean exclaimed.
"What?", Jen asked.
"You just said something."
"Shit. Did I say it out loud?", Jen asked.
"You did.", Sean said with a smile.
Jen looked at him. He looked at her.
"Meet me at the park. 4'o clock.", he said with a wink and left. Jen stood there. In the middle of the corridor. Dazed and infatuated with Sean.

She quickly gathered herself and walked to her class.
                       ---------------

As soon as she entered the class, she noticed Justin waving at her and asking her to sit beside him. She gave him and smile and sat beside him. She received threatening glares in the process.

She didn't have time to say anything as Mr. Brown immediately entered the class and started teaching.
                    ------------------

Justin and Jen walked together to their lockers. Justin's locker was just opposite to Jen's. After placing her books inside, she looked at the locker beside hers.
Megan.
She gently stroked the name. Justin walked over to her and saw the name. His eyes widened in surprise.
"That....Megan?", he asked.
"Yep.", Jen said, popping the 'p'.
Justin stared at the locker silently while a tear slid out of Jen's eye.
                         -----------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. SORRY IT WAS TOO SHORT.
DO YOU THINK #JEAN IS BACK?😉