Chapter-19

She backed away. She kept going back while Linda and her stepbrother moved forward.

Jen kept moving. She ultimately found herself in a position with her back against the wall.

Linda smirked.
"A pretty cliché way to die, don't you think?", Linda asked.
Jen scoffed.
"Sean will be mine. He will always be mine.", Linda growled.
Jen rolled her eyes.
"Forget it.", Jen said.

Linda scowled.
"What do you say, sister? Should we finish her off now?", Aaron said.
Linda smirked.
"No. Let's "play" with her for a while", Linda said, making quotation marks at the word 'play'.
Jen's eyes widened.

Linda moved forward and tried to grab Jen's hand. Jen swiftly moved to the side and tried to make a run for the exit when she felt a rough hand catching hold of her wrist from behind.

She turned and saw Aaron's fingers holding her wrist. She tried to pull her hand away from him but he was too strong.

"Let's play.", Aaron growled.
---------------

"And.....you are done! You're teeth are pretty good. You don't have any cavities. I'll see you in two months.", Dr. Beth said energetically.

Sean smiled and and got up from the dentist's chair. He picked his bag and waved at her before leaving the building.
•°•°•°•

Sean checked his watch. It was 4:30. He made his way to the warehouse. After all, he had to meet Jen.
---------------

Jen tugged at her ropes.
No! I will not let what happened to Megan happen to me!, she thought.

"Stop squirming!", Linda yelled.
Jen did not stop.
She continued pulling.
That earned her a tight slap across her face from Linda.
"How dare you, Linda?", Jen asked, in a low voice.
Linda laughed.
Aaron was standing quietly in the corner of the room. He was playing with his knife, moving it from one hand to the other.

Just then a thought struck Jen.
If I keep wasting time talking to them, I might be able to make it until Sean comes, she thought to herself, remembering that Sean would be on his way.

She stopped squirming. She silently tried to free her hands. She started working on the ropes.

"Now you're acting like a good girl", Linda said.
"P-please l-leave me", Jen tried to act scared.

"We might consider leaving you if you promise to stay away from Sean.", Linda said.
"But why?", Jen asked innocently.

Linda rolled her eyes. She put a finger on her lip and told Jen to shut up.
Jen nodded.

"So, where should we start with you?", Aaron asked, smirking.
He slowly moved towards Jen with the knife in his hand.
"Wait!", Jen said.
"What do you want?", Linda asked impatiently.
"I just want to know the time.", Jen said.
Linda and Aaron looked confused.
Linda said," Well it's 4:40."
"Sis, I really think we should get to work.", Aaron said coldly.

Linda nodded. Aaron handed over the knife to her and said,"Would you like to do the honours?".
Linda chuckled.
"Why not?", she asked before taking the knife.
Linda was about to go for the neck when she heard the door of their room open.

"Well, I suppose two can play this game.", Sean's voice said from the doorway.

-----------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTERS AND LEAVE A COMMENT!
BYE Y'ALL! LOVE YA 😘
~Shreeya