Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to amour_29

Thanks for all your comments.

Eros's attire's pic for meeting Scarlett above...👆👆

Enjoy😉😉😉

--------------------------------------------------

Eros's POV

It's been two days when I said yes to meet that unknown girl.

Scarlett.

Yeah, same.

After that night my mom didn't even disturbed me nor even said anything.

I think she felt pity on you and forgot about the proposal.

I hope you're right.

I was in my office sitting on my chair and checking about the new deal that I signed yesterday.

It wasn't very tough deal to crack so it was very easy for me to grab the deal.

It's been a while since I met that bumping girl. Something is in her that everytime I see her I just get lost in an unknown feel.

I want to meet her again. There is something in her which attracts me towards her more and more. I wish I meet her again but without bumping.

I chuckled.

Hey lover boy, you should not be thinking of any other girl when your mom is booking you for another girl

My inner voice teased.

My train of thoughts got interrupted when my office doors bursted open and my mom came in with a huge smile.

And here comes the devil.

"How is my lovely son feeling today?" she cheerfully asked.

Isn't she so cheery today?

She's always cheerful.

"I'm good mom. How are you?" I said while getting up from my chair.

I walked towards my mom and she gave me a tight bone crushing hug.

Are your bones alright?

"I'm absolutely fine honey" she showed her toothy smile.

She proved that she had brushed her teeth.

Shut up.

"Want some water or anything?" I asked my mom out of courtesy as I took a glass of water for me.

"No dear" she smiled.

Isn't is she smiling a lot?

"Why so happy mom?" I asked as I took a sip of water.

"Why won't I be happy as my son would be meeting her soon to be wife tomorrow" she squealed by clapping her hands.

I choked on my water.

And here's the bomb strucked directly in your throat.

I was coughing badly when my mom started rubbing my back.

"Honey, are you alright?" She worriedly asked.

When I came back to my senses I said " yes mom" I cleared my throat "Don't call her my wife, she's not my wife." I warned.

"Yet." she cut me off.

"She'll soon tie knots with you and will become your lawful wife" she stated.