Chapter 26

Scarlett's clothes above☝️

Scarlett's POV

It's been four days since I got married to Mr. Rude aka devil aka my husband.

He was not much rude to me as he was busy with his second wife.

No not any mistress or any lover but none other than his office.

Are you getting jealous?

I scoffed. Why would I be? He can do anything, as if I care.

Today Eros was at home but in his office and I was sitting in front of television searching for something interesting to watch.

You can always watch your face in the mirror. Such a great piece of art.

Shut up.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

Who can it be?

For that you have to get up from your throne and move your legs and walk towards the door leaving your lazy ass behind.

Hey! Don't be mean, I was going to do that.

When I opened the door there stood a Victoria Secret model, with perfect blonde hairs, long fake eyelashes, brown eyes. Her aura was yelling bitchy. She wore a tight red dress which shows more of her body than it was covered.

I got interrupted when she clicked his fingers in front of me.

"Hey you, move out of my way and why did you take so much time to open the door" She stated and pushed me away and started walking inside.

What the hell?

"Bring one glass of orange juice for me?" She ordered looking at me.

What? What is she thinking of me?

May be she mistook you,

Yeah, I think you're right but this is no way to treat someone like that. She's a meany.

"Sorry I'm not the one you're thinking" I fake smiled at her.

"Oh.. so who are you if you're not a maid and what are you doing in my baby's house?" She asked arrogantly.

What? Baby?

I didn't knew that this house is owned by a baby.

Last time I checked this was Eros's house.

"I didn't get your name " I asked.

My mouth was aching because of this stupid fake smile.

"Because I didn't tell you" she scoffed.

Please do one thing for me.

What?

Kick her ass out of the house.

I really want to do that. But at least let me know who is she.

"Hey Tara, you here? You should have told me about your visit. I would have received you by myself" Eros said by coming from my behind and hugging that girl named Tara.

Why do I get a feel like she's a bitch.

Same with me.

"Honey meet my friend Tara, we both were in the same school and we both are the famous ones" he said by winking at her.

I forced a smile onto my face.

"Nice to meet you Tara" I fake smiled.

"But who are you honey?" she asked a bit more politely according to my consent.