Epilogue

Scarlett's POV

After 3 years...

It's been 3 years when our little bundles of joy came in our lives.

Eric and Erica. They both were like the best kids anyone can have. And not to forget their dad and my hot and sexy husband, Eros.

Yeah he truly is. You're reaclly lucky that he chose a stupid like you.

Shut up!

I'm very happy that we both accepted the marriage and gave it a chance.

I decided to have a get together with everyone. I'm really missing them all. So I planned a dinner party at our home.

Are you trying to kill them with food poisoning?

Why?

Because you're the cook.

Shut up.

I can cook now.

I learnt how to cook soon after our babies borned.

Please ignore my stupid inner voice.

Nick married Sonya soon after us and now they have a cute little baby girl Sophie. She's two years old and so beautiful and so cute with chubby cheeks.

And the most unexpected wedding was of Anna. She married Richie, our stupid Richie. They are happily married since two years. And now she's expecting a baby.

I was checking whether everything was ready or not when two very familiar muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"What is the mother of our cute babies cooking?" He said whispering in my ear.

Is he trying to blow in your ear?

Hush.

"Am I only related to you because of our kids" I glared at him.

"Ofcourse not, you are also the daughter-in-law of my mom" he teased.

"Okay then you should not hold me like this" I huffed and freed myself from his hold.

He chuckled.

"You look adorable when you're mad" he said and again wrapped his arms around my waist. But this time he turned me so now I was facing him.

"I can look much more adorable when I'm actually mad" I said by wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Is that so?" He started leaning closer to my lips.

"Vook, Daddy is voing to kiss mummy" Eric said to Erica in a very adorable voice.

Stop your romance. You're parents now.

I pushed Eros which made him to stumble and fall on his butt.

That must have hurt.

Both of them started giggling.

"Daddy fell on the fvoor" Erica said while giggling.

Soon I started giggling with them.

"Y'all are laughing on me" he said with a devilish glare.

Both the kids started running.

He caught them and started tickling both of them. They were screaming so loudly. A small chuckle left my lips at their cuteness.

"Sovvy daddy, but mommy was also vaughing with us" Eric pouted.

"Ohh, Then let's tickle mommy" Eros said and three of them launched on me and started to tickle me.