Chapter 19

Scarlett's POV

I groaned and rubbed my eyes to remove the excess sleep from my eyes.

My head was throbbing in pain, like someone was hammering my head.

I had a stupid dream last night.

Where I told Eros to kiss me.

Why would I do that?

Pfftt.

I laughed at my stupid thoughts.

Why would I kiss him and will request him to stay?

I snorted.

I have to do something for this pain, ughh, its making me insane.

You already are.

Shut up.

I got up from my bed and took two aspirin and then went to bathroom and did my morning rituals.

When I came back to my room I see a note sitting on the side table.

What's that?

I picked it up and started reading it.

"Sorry for not staying with you as you requsted as I don't want to invade your privacy, but don't worry, I'll make sure that soon I'll be with you on OUR bed. Only one day left Scarlett.

P.S. you look cute when you are drunk and I'll not tell anything about Mr. Rude to him.

Love,
Eros

Was he really here?

No someone came and put this letter for you so that you'll go running around in happiness that he came.

Oh shut up.

I started recalling yesterday's events.

I remember going to the club with both Sonya and Richie. Then Anna joined us. The drinks, then we danced a lot and then,

Similar pair of green eyes..

Bloody hell!!

Mr. Rude.

Means he was there?

Damn!

This means that kissing thing which I thought was a dream, was not actually a dream.

How can be so stupid?

Because you are.

Oh my pet's shit!!

Hey you don't have a pet.

Yeah, but my neighbour has.

Oh my neighbour's pet's shit!!

Omg! I really asked him to kiss me, and all the things that I rambled about Eros. I was actually saying all that to Eros.

How can I be so dumb? I should have known that he's the same Eros.

I facepalmed myself.

Seriously I didn't expected all that from you. I know you're stupid but that much stupid, never imagined. You proved me wrong.

You were also there, you could have told me, so you can't blame only me.

I'm your inner voice, you should not be so dependent on me.

Aargh!

My head is hurting like hell. I don't wanna wake up yet and face the world. I want to sleep.