Chapter 11

Scarlett's POV

He, he is such a jerk, arrogant, creep, psycho, liar. Uhh.. How can he do this to me? He said no to me in the starting, so why in the hell he did this and said yes to my mom?

Ugh. I just hate him.

Go meet him and tell him who is he messing with. Go my one lady army. Tell him who Scarlett Miller is.

Don't he know me?

Just go. It's not the time for your stupidity.

I have to meet him. How could he betray me? That bloody stupid conceited idiot, Mr. Rude.

I won't leave you. You'll get to know who am I.

Go babes go. If you want any help just tell me.

We'll throw him from the topmost floor of his office building.

Or we can throw flower pots on his face, no, not on his face. He has a nice face but on his head yeah on his head, right?

May be he'll get some brain into his skull.

Or we can shoot him with a bazooka?

Last one is perfect, its my personal favourite.

Oh shut up. I don't need your idea now.

But I just wanted to help.

My inner voice whined.

I took my car out and entered his company address in the gps, and I drove to his office.

When I reached his office I asked the receptionist about his room. She told me it's at the topmost floor but I'm not allowed without an appointment. Like hell I'm not allowed.

As if we care. We will burn this office. Babe, do you have a matchstick.

Hush up.

Oh sorry, how can you have a matchstick, stupid me.

Exactly.

So you must have a lighter no?

I groaned.

Got it. I'll keep quiet and will enjoy the show.

From nowhere a guard came and he tried to grab me but I dodged him.

Hah, you're late.

I quickly entered the elevators and pressed the topmost floor number. I can still listen the yelling of the receptionist and the guard.

I exited the elevators and there stood a lady in her office attire. I asked her where is his office. She told me I can't go in because I don't have an appointment.

Appointment my ass.

I quickly ran from there and I barged into his room and saw him.

He was sitting on his chair. When I entered he looked up and soon the stupid lady came behind me.

"I didn't expect to get a visit from you so soon" he smirked.

He still have the audacity to smirk at you.

Don't worry I'll wipe that smirk soon.

I'll tell you buddy, how lucky you are going to be to get a visit from me.

"Sir, s-sorry sir. I told her not to enter but she didn't listened to anyone. Do you want me to call the security?" the lady asked hesitantly while shooting daggers at me.