#5 First Date (NSFW)

*WARNING: A LITTLE SEXUAL AT THE END*
*Don't forget to loop the music😉*

"Julien, wake up, there's morning training" Doc's caressing voice awakes Rook. It's perfect. Rook yawns, stretching in all directions. As usual, light shines through the window, blinding Rook at first as he rubs his eyes. "Gustave, was last night just a dream?" He scratch the back of his head saying.

"No babe, it wasn't. You really did confess. I'm glad you did." Doc replied, smiling. He walks into the kitchen, singing a tune. Soon, aromatic smells float into the bedroom, triggering Rook's stomach. It growls. Nothing's better than a military man cooking up a delicious meal.

Rook walks into the kitchen, wrapping his hands around Doc's waist, resting his head on Doc's right shoulder. "Smells delicious" Rook commented, kissing Doc on the cheek. "It's ready, let's eat" Doc mentioned, plating the breakfast before moving it over to the dining table.

Sitting down, Rook as usual gobbled up his meal. While Doc ate it slowly. They were both really fond of each other's differences.

"My heart belongs to you Gustave" Rook said, while watching Doc finish his breakfast. Doc looked up, blushing. He always found himself looking into Rook's eyes. It was perfect. As Doc stands up to put his plate in the sink, he tells Rook to get ready for training.

They both changed into uniform. As Doc turned around, he found Rook already in uniform, gazing at him. "Julien, what's with the bulge" he mentioned in a teasing tone.

"What? Where? Its not a boner" Rook stammers, scrambling for excuses. "No way. Julien, you don't happen to have a uniform fetish do you?" Doc said, grinning while doing so. Rook blushed in response, trying hard to hide it.

Training was quickly over and Doc found himself with Rook again, as they walk out of the training warehouse together.

"Twitch, I think they are together", Montagne pointed at the exiting pair. "Them? Together?" Twitch gestured with two index fingers, bringing them closer to each other. "Yea, I can feel it" Montagne said, still looking at the pair exiting the place. "What's this bullshit now? A magical gay love radar you say?" Twitch mocked. "It's called gaydar young girl" Montagne rebutted, walking away. "Hey! Wait up!" Twitch exclaimed, trying to catch up with Montagne.

Doc and Rook walked for a while, arriving at the bench. "Remember this place? It's the first place we met." Rook said, turning to Doc.

"This bench here is special" pausing for a while, admiring the chair, Doc continued "It was where I first realised I was gay, under the fluffy clouds in the blue sky."

"Its almost magical. I realised my feelings for you here too. They were the same fluffy clouds" Rook said, placing his hand on the park like bench. They both smiled, sitting on the bench together. The armour clanged. Doc placed his hand on Rook's thigh, attracting Rook's attention. They both locked gazes, their heads, closing in on each other. Tilting his head to the right, Doc said in his caressing voice before closing in on Rook's lips, "I love you"

Their lips locked, their eyes shutting slowly, Rook extended his tongue into Doc's mouth, touching his. Rook proceeds, exploring the rest of Doc's mouth, causing Doc to moan quietly. His breath taken in by Rook. Rook reaches down, moving the armour plate out of the way, touching Doc's crotch.

"Not here, not now" Doc stops the kiss, pushing Rook's hand away. Rook nods.

A/N: Action is comingggg😄 Hope you enjoyed it!