#19 A Gay Dinner

"So Rook" Blitz's cheerful tone catches Rook's attention. Slumping on the comfy sofa chair, his legs were crossed in a figure four, fidgeting randomly. "I heard from your prince here that you guys are-" Blitz continued, pointing to Doc, before gesturing a kissing action with both his hands. His cheerful German accented voice seemed to compliment the teasing even more.

Rook turned to Doc, a hysterical look displayed on his face. Rook didn't know what happened the day before, and he was shocked that some other operator knew of the relationship. Rook mouthed the words "what the fuck" to his partner, his heartbeat racing like a formula one car.

Doc placed his warm hands on Rook's thigh, instantly calming him down, almost as if Doc himself was a miracle cure. "Don't worry, they are gay too" Doc calmly said, gripping Rook's thigh a little harder, giving Rook intense goosebumps.

"Blitz, Montagne-" Rook's eyes widened, staring at the two operators across the finely lacquered dark oak table, glistening upon the overhead lamp that created a great mood for the bar. The temperature of the light was just perfect.

"Ja" Blitz interrupted Rook, stuffing food in his mouth comically while doing so. "He's the toilet seat to my toilet" he casually continued, his mouth filled with food. Montagne rolled his eyes at that statement, Doc and Rook grinned at the weirdest possible analogy he could have given.

"Whatttt" the German reacted, shrugging his shoulders with the palms of his hands facing up. "I love him so much okayy" he continued, resting the side of his head on Montagne's padded shoulder. Montagne smiled, his hand landing on Blitz's hair, tugging it slightly. Montagne's hair tugging seemed like an oddly familiar action.

"So where did you originally meet him, Blitz?" Rook's natural curiosity peaked. Blitz resetted his body positioning, before replying. "I met him five years ago when I needed a shield fix", "His mysterious and quiet personality hooked me in and I never looked back ever since" Blitz locked eyes with Montagne, a fiery love could be seen in both their eyes. Although Montagne was really quiet in person, Doc could tell he loved Blitz a whole lot.

"How about you two?" Blitz cuts off their romantic stare before anything could escalate.

"We met outside the dorms at a bench. He was the cutest and most awkward thing I have ever seen" Rook replied, garnering a smile from Doc. His hands gravitated onto Doc's thigh, the cheeks turning red slowly.

"I can see what you two are doing" a man appeared from the back, his silhouette slowly backing off, revealing his face. "Capitão?" Rook hastily withdrew his hands, trying to act as normal as possible.

"You might wanna be more careful next time, you don't know what people might do to you if they saw that." Capitão reprimanded.

"But don't worry, I'm trustable." He smirked, before turning his back for the door, exiting shortly after.