#14 You aren't leaving (NSFW)

*WARNING: LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX*

Montagne was in shock. He didn't expect a sex scene when opened the door.

"I'm uh... I'm sorry I'll leave now...haha" a nervous laugh came out of Montagne's mouth. Still in shock, he turned around comically slowly before reaching for the door knob. Montagne had goose bumps all over him and he wanted to get the hell out of there quick.

"You aren't leaving" Doc rose up, slamming the door shut before Montagne could walk out. There wasn't any escape from the situation now.

"I saw that bulge of yours there, and you aren't leaving until I'm done with you." He grabbed Montagne's cheeks, turning his head to face him. Montagne gulped in response. He was exposed.

Caressing his neck, Doc slowly moved his hands downward, wasting no time in pulling Montagne's cock out of his tight uniform pants. It was massive. It was even larger than Doc and Rook's, and Doc wanted it whole.

He gave Montagne's cock a few short blows, before deep throating it once all the way to the base. Montagne's manly deep voice moaned, turning on Rook who was watching the whole time.

Doc smirked, turning around, before commenting with a thick French accent, "threesome time"

He raised his palm up, curling his index finger, signalling for Rook to get off the bed. Montagne placed his hands on Doc's waist, before slowly penetrating Doc with a well lubed cock. Doc moaned in response. He mirrored Montagne's actions, holding Rook by the waist, before thrusting his cock deep into him. Rook moaned loudly as Doc's cock jams his prostate.

Montagne remained silent the whole time, not speaking a single word, but moaned every time he would thrust into Doc. A chain moan would follow afterwards. Montagne would thrust Doc, pushing him straight into Rook.

Montagne always fantasised about a threesome but never expected that it would be fulfilled by his very own teammates. He always had a mysterious aura, and no one seemed to know anything about him, other than his amazing leadership skills. Even Doc, who has been his teammate for a whole decade, knew nothing about him. Well, at least up till now.

Doc being extra horny, decided to step up his game. He thrusted fast into Rook, before withdrawing almost instantly, Montagne's cock moving into him as he withdrew. Doc was a true power bottom now.

As Doc stepped up his game, moans could be heard in shorter sequence, intensifying. Rook turned around while all this happened, admiring his hard working lover as sweat trickled down his face. He pulled Doc's face in, kissing him passionately as he continues to thrust into him. Rook moaned into Doc's mouth with every thrust, vapour condensing in it as their tongues make out.

While Doc and Rook were making out in the middle of the threesome, Montagne had someone else in mind. He drifted off into fantasies, his cock still being stimulated by Doc's tight hole.

Doc suddenly stopped, before signalling for a change of positions. He went down on his knees, stroking both cocks with his hands. Montagne's moan got louder and louder, his eyes closed, still in his fantasy. Before long, a huge load of cum sprayed onto Doc's face, his moans gradually softening to nothing. Doc looked up at Montagne, smiling at him as he opened his eyes, his face filled with warm white cum.

Stimulated by Montagne's load, Rook moaned. Doc stroked Rook's cock even faster this time, Rook moaning louder in response.

Rook climaxed in no time, moaning loudly as he sprays his load all over Doc's armour. It was now Doc's turn.
He helped Doc up, proceeding to kneel down himself. He licked Doc's tip continually, causing him to moan in pleasure. When he felt Doc was ready to cum, he stuck his tongue out, ready to receive the load. Doc sprayed all of it into his mouth, some of it leaking out as he smiled.

Montagne thanked Doc, tidying himself up before leaving.

"You are one fucking bottom" Rook commented as Montagne left, bringing Doc in for a kiss. Doc smiled in response, embracing Rook before returning the kiss.

"Did you like my cock inside you?" Doc asked curiously as he departed Rook's mouth.

"I fucking loved it" Rook replied grinning, wiping off Montagne's load on Doc's face. Doc smiled, glad that his lover loved it as much as he did.

A/N: woohoo😂