3: Keep it secret

Sorry for the delay in this part, no explanations but a promise that I'll try to post it regularly now.

It was on #53 in secretrelationship on 11/05/18.

Thank you for all the support you'll have given till now please continue giving it.

This part is dedicated to my soul sister and best friend swati_611❤❤😘😘

Happy Reading...

_________________________________

Morning murmured in the abode of the happy couple. They were sleeping beside each other, holding hands and his faces inches apart (practically thinking who can keep a person on their chest whole night as shown in most fictions😂😂)

Randhir was the first one to wake up. He opened his eyes and welcomed the beautiful scenario of his wife sleeping so close to him, all nude. He raised his hand and caressed her face lightly thus waking her up.

Both looked at each other for a while and then randhir finally leaned in a bit to kiss her forehead.

"Sanyu I know that it was too early for me to confess my love but trust me it wasn't any impulsive decision, I think I have loved you since childhood but realized it just yesterday." Randhir confessed.

"Since childhood? But we were not even that close." Sanyukta asked in surprise.

"I don't know about that but I always had an attraction towards you. Why do you think I agreed to this marriage so easily after knowing its you." Randhir said in a teasing tone.

Sanyukta was really surprised and happily overwhelmed at the same time. She quickly leaned forward and placed a peck on his cheek. Both smiled in contentment and closed their eyes to feel the moment.

"Sanyu do you think that what happened yesterday was too fast?" Randhir asked hesitantly after a while.

"Why would I think such. Isn't it normal between a married couple." Sanyukta said casually yet shyly.

"I know that, but you know girls generally want it after they fall in love right?" He asked.

"You're right, but just think of it this way that even though we knew each other before, we had an arranged marriage and as far as I know in many arranged marriages physical attraction is the first step of falling in love." She explained.