4: First day

Here we go with the next part❤❤

They reached college together only to get confused looks from their classmates, that is when they realized that they weren't supposed to be in the same car.

"How come both of you are together today?" One of them asked.

"Ahh... Umm... Yeah her car got punctured so I gave her a lift." Randhir made up.

"Yeah and now we have decided to go for car pooling, so we will come together only, you know to save the environment." Sanyukta said to avoid this problem everyday.

Randhir mentally patted her back and smiled at her proudly for the great excuse.

They were heading to the class after convincing everyone, when suddenly two people blocked their way and jumped on them.

The girl jumped on Sanyukta while the guy on randhir. Both had to take a step back to balance them and looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Swati you are choking me." Sanyukta said in a muffled voice as SWATI was clutching her tight.

"Sorry sorry" they separated.

"Sanyukta even I am here." Complained the guy cutely.

"I know ARYAN." Sanyukta chuckled and hugged him lightly.

Aryan and swati were Randhir's and sanyukta's best friends respectively. Actually aryan was with them since childhood and swati met them in college. Since the beginning both were dating, all knew they love each other a lot but the problem is that both don't believe in the concept of marriage.

Sanyukta and swati were soul sisters who shared everything while aryan was their buddy since they were in pampers so this resulted in them being the only people in the whole college who attended the wedding and know about it.

"Am so happy for you guys." Almost screamed swati.

Sanyukta immediately covered her mouth with her palm and asked her to be quite.

"What happened guys?" Asked aryan in confusion.

Sandhir shared a look and took them to the canteen to sit and talk. They narrated their whole idea of keeping their marriage a secret. Aryan and swati looked shocked for a moment and then smiled brightly.

"Great idea guys" both cheered.

"Wow guys its gonna be so much fun." Swati rubbed her hands together.

"Did you ever think while playing in our childhood that this day will also come." Said aryan drowning in the old memories.

FLASHBACK

Sanyukta, randhir and aryan were best friends as they 3 were the only children of that age in the society. They always used to play together but as puberty hit Sanyukta, she was asked to maintain a certain distance from boys that being the reason of them not being close.

The once best friends turned to being mere acquaintances. Randhir and aryan became each other's support and brothers while Sanyukta had to befriend the younger girls but were never close.

On entering college they again started hanging out sometimes. That is when swati came to the scene, she and Sanyukta immediately clicked and became BFFs and due to that only swati and aryan started dating, and they formed a group of four.