7: Confession

Sandhir reached home late at evening. The whole day they had to face different kind of reactions from their fellow mates due to Alisha's action and randhir's reaction. They both still hadn't talked about it though.

They silently freshened up, took their dinner, studied for a while and now it was finally time for bed. Randhir came out of the bathroom after changing only to find his wife sitting on the bed on her knees, all geared up, giving him a look which said 'come on tell me already'.

"Let's sleep am really tired today." Randhir faked a yawn.

He switched off the lights and laid down on his side while Sanyukta was left sitting in the same position just now her mouth hanging open widely. She took a minute to compose herself and immediately got up with a jerk after realizing what had happened.

She switched on the bedside lamp again and hovered over randhir's sleeping figure.

"Randhir get up immediately. You can't sleep like this." She poked him.

"Then how do you want me to sleep? Sanyukta please get off am really tired." He switched off the lamp again.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something." She tried to be calm and the light was on again.

"Oh yeah! How can I forget." He hit his head making Sanyukta brighten up.

He turned just a bit, pecked her lips sweetly and turned back to his side. She was expecting something else but getting this left her shocked once again while he turned down the light switch.