5: The Prom Night

Play the above link when asked further in the chapter.

I made a new cover for this book so check it out and tell me how is it??

I also made a new cover for 'pure love' so please take a look at that as well.

Preparations were done with full zeal and finally arrived the day all were waiting for since a week. Aryan and swati reached shekhawat mansion an hour before as they had all decided to go together.

They went towards sandhir's room to call them only to find the door wide open, randhir back hugging Sanyukta and she trying to get ready.

"Shekhawat, at least shut the door before starting." Swati chirped teasingly, barging in and sitting on the bed.

"And here are the mood spoilers." Randhir murmurered under his breathe only audible to Sanyukta while she swatted his arm chuckling.

"Hey swati, ohh you are looking good too." He said with a tight smile.

"Oooo shekhawat being sarcastic. Not bad at all, you are learning well." She winked.

Randhir just rolled his eyes at her and lightly hit her head sitting beside her with his hand on her shoulder.

"I'll puke on your face if you try to touch my hair ever again." Swati threatened with a glare.

"Ohh am so scared." He faked a shudder.

Aryan and Sanyukta were just silent spectators of this banter. They were smiling all the while. They had always been fans of this bonding. They fought just like siblings, if anyone saw them like this they won't believe that they are not related by blood.

Randhir teased her just like a brother would do to his sister and swati teased him back and fought with him like a dotting sister. But just like siblings they were protective for each other as well. If swati and aryan ever had a fight randhir would just go and punch aryan in the face and make him apologize.

On their wedding day aryan had told him that now they are equals and now if he ever fights with Sanyukta, he would also take all his revenge.

"OK now enough both of you." Aryan stopped their bickering.

He sat down beside swati and slipped his hand down her waist. Now swati was sandwiched between both the boys with one's hand around her shoulder and another's around her waist.