Epilogue

"Sanyukta Shekhawat I want you here in 15 minutes or you forget that you ever had a best friend." Blasted swati on the phone.

"Swati please calm down, I'll be there asap. Please don't be angry." Sanyukta pleaded from the other side.

"Angry? Who said am angry? Am not angry. My best friend is late on my wedding day, big deal? Why would that make me angry?" Sarcasm dripped from her tone.

"You sure? Cause you do sound angry." Stated Sanyukta dumbly making her blood boil.

"You just come here in 15 minutes, I'll deal the rest later." Swati hanged up not wanting to kill someone on her most important day that too over the phone.

Yes, Swati, the girl who didn't believe in the concept of marriages was getting married, that too not with any random guy but with the one she loves more that her life.

It has been 3 years since their graduation and 4 years since sandhir's marriage. All of them completed their masters an year back and were now well settled in their career as well as personal life. Randhir and Sanyukta worked at Shekhawat groups due to their parents' insistence while Aryan and Swati in different companies.

After that incident in college of course all knew about their marital status. When they returned to college after two weeks, they got to face all sorts of gazes, angry, disgusted, warm, smiling, teasing and few concerned. They smiled sweetly to all irrespective of the look that person gave. The people who were their true friends had understood them and forgiven them already. They didn't care about the rest, they owed no explanation to the ones who were not genuine.

They stayed with their friends and enjoyed the phase of being the cutest and the most popular couple of the college. They enjoyed the teasings their friends used to do and the small moments they used to steal for themselves, hiding from all eyes.

They were happy!!

Today one more milestone was going to be added to their lives, SwaYan's wedding. Yes finally after 6 years of courtship they were sure that they wanted to spend their whole life together, they decided to give it a legal stamp.

Oh well!! That is of course not the reason!!! The truth is that their families had started pressurizing them to get settled now, as all knew about their relationship and were more than happy to get them together. Even after trying all hooks and crooks when neither of them could convince their families, they gave in.

Though after everything was fixed and once all the preparations began they started enjoying each moment of it and realized that getting married was indeed not a bad idea.

It was just two hours for the wedding and Sanyukta had still not reached the hotel room swati was getting ready in making her all the more frustrated.

Swati wasn't the typical blushy and nervous bride, she was bold and confident. She very well knew that this marriage won't change their equation even a bit, its just a public gathering after which they will be officially allowed to live in the same room.