0.1) THE WAR IS OVER

{Chapter one, Twilight, 'the war is over'}

The dark lord was dead, and the war was over

The dark lord was dead, and the war was over. At the very moment that Harriet cast a spell- with the help of her brother- her father remembered everything. Like a block had been taken of his mind, and he was mad his daughter made him forget but he knew that he would never send her back to England if she didn't and he knew that would ruin his relationship with his daughter, even though Harriet was adopted her and charlie got along considerably better then he did with his biological daughter.

Both of his daughters would finally be home

Which may cause some issues, one he knew that his youngest daughter had been through a war and will definitely be going through a lot, two Bella hated Harriet and three Bella had no idea that Harriet was a wizard.

Bella arrived a week before Harriet was due to arrive, and she was livid when she found out that Harriet was coming back, she hope and prayed she stayed in England. 

"Harry, Let me go you plonker." Harriet hissed as her brother clutched on to her with a strength she did not know he had. "I swear to God i will-" Before the sentence was finished her brother looked up at her. Harry James Potter was the spitting image of James Potter with black hair and the trademark glasses. The only difference being the green eyes, Lily's eyes. Harriet Jane Potter on the other hand was beautiful, taking after her mother almost completely. Her hair was a fiery ginger, that seemed to change as the weather did. Like her mothers, in the winter her hair would be quiet light and less fiery, but during the summer you'd think shes a weasley. She had many freckles, but they added to her beauty, and her eyes were a deep chestnut- like her fathers. The twins looked nothing a like, but they were twins all the same. 

"Harriet, dont leave me." Harry said in a heartbroken tone. 

"Brother, you can see me whenever you want. Charlie knows about magic so you can apperate in at anytime. I just- i grew up thinking he was my dad, he is my dad. And i need to be with him, Besides you have Gin." Harriet told her brother, her eyes filling up with tears. She didn't want to leave her brother but Charlie was her dad, and he couldn't just apperate in. 

"I understand Etta." He spoke quietly, Etta- the nickname him and Ronald gave her in year 1. On Halloween. When they fought a troll- but never-mind that. 

"I love you Har Har." She spoke softly, and got herself ready for apperation.