0.5) PALE FACES

{Chapter Five, Twilight, 'Pale Faces'}

Her eyes were wild with betrayal and anger, why did they try to get closer to her? Obviously they shared or were brought to have the same idologies as Voldemort

Her eyes were wild with betrayal and anger, why did they try to get closer to her? Obviously they shared or were brought to have the same idologies as Voldemort. And wanted to kill her. She felt heart broken that Carlisle would do something like this, she also knew that Edward was not Cedric as he would never have betrayed her like this. "You know what don't anwer!" She shouted as Carlisle jumped to his feet. "Don't come any closer or i will kill you!" She screamed at him. "Why are you trying to get closer to me? Are you works of death eaters?!" She shouted. They all looked comfused, what are death eaters?

"We are not going to hurt you." Carlisle said pleadingly to his mate who had tears streaming down her face.

"Bullshit! Cold ones wouldn't just get close to a human, its their most absolute law!" She snarled. "If any of you ever come near me i will feed you to the wolves." She snapped, and apperated out of the Cullen house. Breaking Carlisles heart.

"Carlisle, what is she?" Rosalie asked after tehy had all taken awhile to process what just happened.

"A wizard, i met one, 'bout 40 years ago now. Dumbledore, he taught at a school called Hogwarts, i am guessing. From her accent i believe that's where she studied." He replied, very deep in thought to the point that Edward couldn't make sense of her thoughts.

"What's a death eater?" Alice asked.

"Well, from what i have heard over the past few years the was a powerful wizard named Voldemort and death eaters are his followers. " Carlisle spoke, he wanted to stop talking, he wanted to kill someone. For the first time Carlisle hated everything and thats because his mate hates him.