1.0) BASEBALL

As they arrived at the field Alice Cullen approached the two girls. "Good thing you're both here. We need a umpire." She said to the two girls. Harriet tried to speak when Emmett came over. 

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett spoke.

"Do you think i could join in?"Harriet spoke up, everyone turned to look at the smirking girl, who suddenly turned into a large tiger and then turned back. "Can i?" She asked again. Everyone just nodded in shock. "Call 'em as you see 'em Bella." She said. And Harriet gets into position. 

"It's time." Alice called, and everyone smirked.Bella stays by herself standing near the catcher. Alice pitches with lightning-fast speed. Rosalie stepped up, and hits the ball with an aluminum bat. It made a loud thunder like sound rang throughout the field.

"Now i get why need the thunder." Bella muttered to herself. The ball left at a high speed, "That has to be a home run." Bella said, but Edward wen t straight for the ball.

"Edwards very fast." Alice tells Bella. Rosalie darted around the bases, but Edward throws the ball. Which was caught.

"You're out?" Bella said,

Harriet stepped up to the pitch. Alice was batting for her and she was running. The ball was hit at an amazing speed. Harriet's animiungus form took of running. And made it back before anyone had even gotten the batt. "Yes!" She cheered. 

Jasper went to bat when Alice called for everyone to stop. "I didn't see them. They're traveling so quickly." Alice spoke. 

"You said they left-" Rosalie's coversation was stopped by Harriet. 

"I am going to get myself and Bella out of here. If you need us we will be at your house. Get rid of them." She spoke with a hurry. Appareting to the Cullen house. 

After about 1 hour the Cullen's arrived back home. "What happened?" Bella asked. Her voice filled with Panic. 

"They played baseball with us and left. Hopefully they wont be back." Carlisle spoke, bringing Harriet into his arms.

"Oh! Carlisle would you be my date to the wedding?" Harriet asked after everyone had settled down.

"Of course." He said pulling her into a long kiss. "You know i love you right?" 

Hi! This is the last chapter of the doctors wizard. Dont worry there will be a second book..... Hopefully.