0.9) AN INVITATION

Harriet and Bella had been invited to watch the Cullen's play baseball, and Harriet was an animagus, so she was going to play in her animal form. The Cullen's didn't know this yet. They had no clue that she was an animagus. Harriet was also going to tell her dad that she was seeing Carlisle. Who didn't think it was a good idea. But trusted her judgement. "Dad-" Harriet started, she knew Bella would be down soon so she had to make sure that she didn't hear. "I have a date with Carlisle Cullen." she told him. "Before you say no, he is apart of the supernatural community and he is my mate. Meaning we are literally made for eachother." She told him. He sighed and was about to talk again but then Bella came down the stairs. 

"I have a date with Edward Cullen." Bella said as she made her way down the stairs. Not caring for the conversation her family may have been having. 

"He's too old for you." Charlie replied almost immediately.  His face red, both of his daughters are going out with someone. 

"We're both juniors. I thought you liked the Cullen's." Bella defended. She looked towards her sister, had she told him about Carlisle yet. As if she hasn't it'd help take the fire off Bella. 

"And i thought you weren't interested in any of the boys in town." Charlie said back to her. He didn't want her to go. With Harriet he couldn't stop her, he didn't know what Carlisle was but hopefully he could make his daughter happy again. 

"Edward doesn't live 'in town.' And it's in the early stage and- whatever, he's outside right now." she said, frustration in her voice. "And so is Carlisle."

"Now? They're out there?" Charlie asked. 

"He wants to meet you. Officially." Bella said. 

"Okay, you bring them in, i have to go do something quickly." She quickly ran up the stairs. She heard her owl hitting the glass of her window. She got in the room, and opened the window. The owl, named Hermes, flew into the room. A letter in his beak. She thanked the bird, stroking its head. And took the letter. 

"Dearest Harriet, 

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Ronald Bilius Weasely and Hermione Jean Granger. Please attend, the wedding will be held on 12th August." Harriet squealed, she was so happy for the two. She turned over the letter. 

"Please come a little earlier, we'd all love to see you. Maybe you'll have a date ;)- Hermione."

She ran down the stairs, everyone staring at her smiling face. "My best friends are gonna get married!" she cheered. "Still cannot believe that those two got together. I mean he hated her for so long." She said. "Anyways, we ready to go?"