Chapter 16

Matt's POV:

Ugh, who the heck invented alarm clocks?! They should all be eliminated! And why am I so comfortable and warm? Last time I checked my bed wasn't this warm, or soft...or bone-y...OR BREATHING! Oh! I slept at Leo's tonight, after out date. Damn, that was a good date. We should totallly do it again. 

But right now, I should panick because I am literally sleeping on Leo. I mean, I'm not complaining, he's very cosy, but I doubt he'll like waking up with someone sleeping on his chest. Then again, he has a very steady grip on my waist, like, dangerously close to my butt. And he's touching my skin, and his hands are so warm and...NO! Don't even go there mister...that would make things so much more awkward if he woke up and saw that you have a boner. Then he would think you're a weirdo and never talk to you again and any chances you had at having at least something close to a boyfriend would vanish!

Just as I'm about to overreact even more Leo grunts and moves and now his hand really is on my butt. Oh dear Lord, let this end...or not...? Nope, definitely not a good thing. How does he not wake up?! The alarm is legit blaring with the power to wake the whole house!

As soon as I think that Leo starts moving his other arm in search of his phone and turns off the alarm. Then he opens his eyes and starts to look around. Oh God, don't act awkward. Just pretend like you're up too. So I do. I open my eyes and yawn, trying to make it look like I didn't just have an existential crisis two minutes ago and stand up a little, with my arm supporting me and look at Leo. He's looking at me with a small smile on his face and bed hair and sleepy eyes and.... yup I'm dead. 

"Mornin'" he rasps out in his morning voice, who is very sexy if we're being honest.

"Morning," I say and start to get up, trying not to be obvious so he doesn't notice his hand on my butt, but then he pulls me down again and kisses my temple and then gives my bum a little pat and gets up. Great, so he noticed.

"You can use my bathroom to shower, I'll go after you. Oh, and you can just put those clothes on the hamper. Also, do you need any clothes for today?"

"I think I can use yesterday's pants, but if I could borrow a shirt I wold appreciate it."

"Sure, you can go ahead and I'll leave the shirt on my bed."

"Ok, thanks," and with that I exit to the bathroom and shower and all that jazz, trying not to take too long and overstay my welcome. Then I wear my boxers inseide out, better than nothing I guess, and finish drying myself off. I finish putting my clothes on and leave the bathroom in search of the shirt Leo left me. 

"This is the smallest shirt I have, but it's nothing special but I think it'll fit," he says and I put it on. It's a simple black long sleeved shirt, so it's good. I'm going to wear an apron for work either way so it won't even be that noticeable. "I'm gonna go get ready too, here's a new toothbrush, so you can just use my bathroom, I'll shower in the other one and then you can just wait for me here and we'll have breakfast."

"Ok, thanks Leo," I give him a genuine smile.

"No problem," he answers a little breathless. He looks a little nervous and I wonder why.

After we're both done we make our way downstairs and I remember the last time I was here and how I thought I was kidnapped. 

Leo's mom is in the kitchen, cooking what looks to be omelets and they smell delicious! And that's when I realised I was starving.

"Hey, honey how did you sleep?" She asks Leo, then turns around and sees me and jumps a little and runs to me to give me a hug. " Matthew, darling, I didn't know you were here! How are you?"