Fifty Two

-Mia-

I exhaled, trying to calm my breathing pattern as he kissed my cheek before rolling off me and breathing heavily.

"That was. ."

"Wow. ."

I chucked, putting my head in his neck as I breathed heavily, trying to breathe calmly.

"I didn't know you did dirty talk."

"I didn't think you'd take it seriously."

There was a moment of us just breathing heavily until I then rolled over, picking up his shirt and putting it on before grabbing my knickers and slipping them on before laying back down. He grabbed his boxers, putting them on before grabbing me and pulling me on top of him.

We made out for a while, my hands tangled in his hair as his hands squeezed my butt, roaming my body.

"God damn! I heard you guys from my room!" A loud and annoying voice suddenly said as they bursted into the room uninvited.

I gasped, rolling off Vincenzo to see Cristiano with only his trousers on, his chest on show. He was muscular and had tattoos on his chest. I immediately covered myself with the duvet, embarrassed.

Vincenzo grabbed one of our extra pillows and threw it at him. "Get the hell out!"

"Okay! Okay!" Cris laughed before his eyes went to me. "You look so freakin' hot, right now, Mia. Are you sure you don't want-"

"Cristiano, get out!" I snapped and he laughed before leaving the room.

I sighed, chuckling a little before he grabbed me again and kissed me lovingly.

"Happy New Year, baby," I murmured and he chuckled softly, pecking my lips as I caressed his cheek. "Oh, yeah, it's New Year," Vince realised, glancing at the clock. It was 1am. An hour ago, we were partying and celebrating New Year.

I smiled about to compliment him when the door opened again and Bear came running in, along with Leo and Ariana, Zach and April. "Mama," April started and I quickly rolled off her father, hiding my body in the duvet.

"April, it's really early in the morning, why are you guys still awake. I put you to bed ages ago."

Zachary sighed, "there's banging on my bedroom wall."

"Banging?" Vince asked and the kids nodded. I wondered where the rest of them were. He glanced at me with a small smirk. I realised that the 'banging' was.

"Can we sleep here?" Ariana asked. I bit my lip before nodding. "O-Kay. ." I wasn't sure how this was going to work. "Just um. .go outside for a little bit I'll be right back."

They left the room and I quickly got out of bed, picking up my clothes on the floor as Vince did the same. I tossed them somewhere before grabbing my pjs and putting them on. "Put a shirt on," I told Vince and he groaned, "but it's so warm!" I rolled my eyes, "it's winter!" Groaning again, he grabbed his light shirt and put it on.

"You guys can come in now!" I called out and they entered, with the dogs. I shook my head, "Bear and Leo sleep on the floor."

"But mum!" April whined but I shook my head, putting my hair into a bun. "I don't want dog hair on the bed. You know the rules. Come on," I said as they climbed onto the bed.

It was a large bed and yet it felt so small. We were kind of cramped, the children in the middle and me and Vincenzo on each end.

We looked at each other and he chuckled a little. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.