"This is us."

-Mia-

My hands were tangled in his hair and my legs were wrapped around his waist. He was kissing me, his hands under my butt, squeezing it every so often and my body was pressed against his.

He abruptly moved away and I looked at him in surprise, my legs tingling. His sexy hazel eyes gazed into mine. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly, wanting to kiss him again.

"Mia, what are we?"

Two weeks had passed on since I first kissed him and ever since then, we couldn't stop.

I'd kiss him when I came home from university or work. He'd kiss me on the couch. I'd kiss him before bed. He'd kiss me before I left.

We would kiss and then act as though nothing happened between us, and go back to normal. We didn't actually talk about what was going to happen. Our relationship was odd and unofficial. I didn't even know who we were to each other.

I licked my lips, my legs slowly going down so I was standing again. I looked up at him, unsure of what to say.

"I don't know," I honestly told him before glancing at his lips. "But-" I went on my tippy toes and kissed him and he kissed me back, pulling me by my hips and pressing our bodies against each other.

I then pushed him back so he fell on the sofa and I climbed on top of him, kissing him hungrily. I didn't want this to end - it was really good.

We made out for a long time. My butt was moving up and down a little in the air as his hands squeezed it gently.

The phone rang and he groaned against my lips, pulling away only for me to crash my lips against his again. "Ignore it," I breathed out against his lips as I kissed him intensely.

"What if-" I interrupted him again by kissing him, his hands moving up and down my body.

The phone stopped before ringing again, then it was my turn to groan. "Answer. ." He breathed out, his hazel eyes gazing into mine and I sighed, sitting up so I was straddling him.

"Keep those lips warm," I told him and he rolled his eyes with a smile as I leaned over him, and his eyes slowly went down my shirt. I tutted and his eyes went back to my face.

I picked up my phone and answered the unknown caller. "Hello?" No reply.

"Hello?" I asked a few times, only to hear the sound of children laughing. I rolled my eyes, hanging up. "Prank caller," I told him and he sat up, his hands on my hips.

"Mia-"

"Crap!" I exclaimed, "if I don't go now, I'll be late for uni!" I pecked his lips before going off him and dashing out the room.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my coat and bag before yelling, "bye!" And leaving the house.

I got home in the afternoon and Vincenzo came up to me and kissed me shortly. I smile, blushing a little. "How was uni?" He asked and I pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It was fine, thanks. I wanna go running, you wanna come?"

He shrugged a little with a smile. "Yeah, sure."

I went upstairs and changed into a sports bra and some sports leggings. I tied my hair into a ponytail that would swing whenever I walked. I took off my makeup and adding some lip balm to my lips before pulling up my leggings. I slipped on some trainers and tightened my ponytail.

I walked downstairs to see him on the phone but hung up once he saw me. I smiled, "hey, why aren't you dressed?"

"Actually, I think I might stay."