"I Like Green."

Dedicated to RaveenaRamnarine

-Maria-

I had been at the mafia place for a week and I hadn't seen my husband at all. I decided to let 'the dream' slide because I couldn't stop thinking about it and thinking that I was going crazy.

But after I let the dream slide, two days after it happened, something else did.

Flashback:

I yawned, walking over to the bed and sliding in. I turned off the lights and snuggled up, preparing for bed.

I was about to fall asleep but felt my duvet being pulled away from me.

I didn't hesitate to sit up, and I did. I sat up in the dark and furrowed my eyebrows. "Who-"

"Shh. ." He whispered and I was suddenly pulled to someone. They gently put me under them, and someone was straddling me.

His head went to my neck, kissing it softly and I held back on a moan. I gently pushed him away in the dark and asked, "who are you?"

"Someone you know."

"Then tell me," I softly whispered back, wanting to know this secret person.

"Do you want to forget?" He asked, his hands rubbing my thighs and I shivered a little. "Forget what?" I asked, quietly.

"Every crazy thing in your life."

I hesitated before nodding, "yeah. ." I really did want to forget. I felt him lean down and kiss my neck again.

"How do I know you're not some kind of creep?" I asked, breathless a little. My hand went to his hair, touching it. It was so soft.

His hand lifted my dress, rubbing my hips. "Because. .deep down you know," he replied, kissing my jaw.

I softly moaned as his hand slid down to my knickers, rubbing me gently. "You have nightmares, don't you?" He asked, his voice husky. I slowly nodded although he couldn't see me. "And you want them to end?"
"Yes. ." I whispered, as his hand slid to my thigh, rubbing it gently. "Then let me do this."

His lips moved from my neck, back to my jaw but I turned my head so he was kissing me. I kissed him back, wanting to forget desperately. My legs wrapped around his waist and he pressed himself against me.

I moaned, as he started to grind himself against me. I gasped gently against his lips and he started kissing my neck, sucking it gently.

He rubbed himself against me and I moaned, sighing in pleasure, beginning to reach my peak and I did, moaning softly and letting him kiss me on my lips.

He pulled away, about to move but I managed to grab his shirt, pulling him to me. "So that's what you do?" I asked, quietly. "Come and then go?"

"I have to," he whispered, leaning down and pecking my lips. "But I'll come again. Stay awake and those nightmares won't come - I will."

I let go of his shirt and he kissed my jaw before leaving somehow.

I touched my lips.

What just happened?

End

I did suffer from nightmares. I always did and I wasn't sure why. If something scared me or panicked me during the day, at night I'd have nightmares. But if I was happy, I'd be fine. I didn't know why I was like that and my father never let me go to see a doctor.