I.0

It was dark, maybe also a little late at night but Taehyung was still outside, walking around so he could familiarize his new surroundings. He just moved in to his new apartment that night. And since there's no one he could ask to tour him around the neighborhood, he decided to just go by himself. Yes, that night too, because Taehyung needs to find a new job tomorrow.

Tae's quite proud of himself; there's now something that he owns. He worked hard almost 24/7 for the last 2 years and he even gave up his studies just so he could immediately earn money. He had been living with his "not so good" aunt and cousin for almost 17 years but even tho his aunt doesn't treat him so well, he still gave part of his savings to them. He thought it wasn't enough but atleast he gave something to show how thankful he is for keeping him since he was 6.

It was his 6th birthday and his dad got home with another woman. He saw the two adult like sucking each others tongue. He once saw his parents doing that too but Tae had no idea what was that.  He didn't even know what was happening but Tae felt hurt. His tears started to fall from his eyes.

His mom, who was working all day, got home with a cake on her hand and a bag with seaweed soup's ingredients. She greeted Tae with a loving smile but that immediately faded when she saw her son crying.

"What's wrong Taehyung-ah?" his mom carefully put down the cake and the bag so she could hug Tae.

"Eomonie, appa,, appa is in the room." he said between sobs and his mom wiped his tears, softly chuckling as she patted Tae's head.

"My son is so cute. Why would you cry because appa's inside?" she asked, fixing Taehyung's clothes.

"Mmm ahh~ yes!" both Taehyung and his mom was startled because of the sound. The sound was unknown to Taehyung.

His mom hugged him tight and covered his ears.

"Eomma? What's that sound?" Tae asked, face was still on his mom's sweater.

His mom didn't answer but instead, she walked out with Taehyung and made him sit on a chair outside their house.

"I need you to wait here Taehyung-ah. You understand? What ever you hear just stay here, okay? Never go inside." Tae just nodded in agreement and his mom hugged him once again and pecked his forehead ever so sweetly.

Taehyung was patiently waiting for his mom, he has no idea what was taking his mom so long. Tae was starting to doze off.

"Please no! I'm begging you please!" it was a scream from a girl that woke Taehyung up.

*gunshot*

*another scream*

*4 more gunshots*

And Taehyung was scared. He knew what it was this time. He wanted to run inside but he's too scared.

"Eomma, appa! Please come out already." little Taehyung cried out loud, walking back and forth from his seat to their front door.

Not too long, the door slowly opened, revealing his mother with bloodshot eye. Weakly smiling at Taehyung, and soon was on her knees crying.

"Eomma w-why? Where's appa?" Taehyung shook his mother as he asked those questions.

"I'm sorry son. I'm so sorry." his mom cried harder and held him in her arms, not letting him go any soon.

It was only been minutes when they both heard sirens. Two different sirens. Tae could tell one's from an ambulance while the other's from a police patrol.