I.3

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Ahh~ Kookie-ah, I'm so happy." Tae cooed, sighing happily as he held me by my shoulders.

Bitch, I'm not.

"M-me too, hyung." obviously, I'm lying.

I can't believe how this bitch have the audacity to act so sweet like this after that fucking confession. Ugh! I hate him.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"I- I was hoping, if you uh, if you'd like. Only if you want to. I'm not forcing you or anything. Besides, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, so uh-" Tae stuttered couple of times for he was so nervous on how the younger will react but thankfully, before he could even finish up his sentence, Jungkook cut him off by hugging him and spitting out an answer.

"Of course, hyung." Jungkook smiled sweetly to himself. Tae sighed loudly and hugged Jungkook back. This time, their hugged lasted longer than the first one. They were both happy.

"Thank you. Thank you so much! I've always wanted to have a dongsaeng." with what Tae said, Jungkook's heart drop as well as his arms around the older.

He felt his knees trembling but he didn't want to be obvious. He's not gonna embarrass himself again.

He really thought Tae's confession was gonna lead them being boyfriends, but he thought wrong.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to yell and punch Tae for being so numb and reckless. But he also wanted to punch himself for being so stupid and delusional.

Jungkook and Tae got back to their apartments. Tae entered his with a huge smile on his face while Kook with sad, disappointed face.

"You fucking idiot!" Jungkook yell-whispered to himself as he tugged his hair quite harshly.

"Fucking little brother you are." he chuckled, removing his shoes and kicking it hard somewhere.

"Ugh!" he groaned irritatedly and jumped over his bed.

"I wish Nochu's here." he hugged the pillow and let himself sleep.

***

"Dongsaeng-ah~ wakey wakey" a voice was constantly waking Jungkook up. But Jungkook being himself ignored it.

He only groaned at it and rolled over to the other side of his bed. But the voice doesn't seem to get the message and was very consistent. It followed Jungkook and this time the voice shook him.

Jungkook was startled and jolted up from his bed.

"The hell?" he asked himself.

"What a weird dream." he whispered, yawning as he was stretching his arms up.

"What was your dream about?" a voice asked and Jungkook almost jumped out of his bed. His hands over his chest to prevent his heart to jump off of his rib cage.

"Hyung?! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, trying to catch his breath as he look at the older who was sitting on his bed.

Now, Jungkook regrets giving Tae his passcode.

"I made you pancakes!" Taehyung excitedly said, his famous boxy smile painted all over his face.

"T-thanks?" Jungkook mumbled, looking away as he felt his cheeks becomes hot.

"I'll go brush my teeth first." he said, standing up and walking towards his bathroom.

"What the hell is he doing?" Jungkook asked himself. His back leaning on the door for support.