I.4

When Tae was about to go, Jungkook swiftly held the older's wrist that caused Taehyung to look over at Jungkook.

"Please stay here." Jungkook said, pulling Tae gently back to his seat.

"Stay right here, hyung. Okay? I'll be quick." Jungkook stood but before he could ever walk. Tae stood right infront of him, blocking his way.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, confused as Bambam who was still outside, thinking what's taking the guy too long to come back to let him in.

"Uhm. Excuse?" Jungkook added but Tae refused to do so.

"No Jungkook. I'm not gonna let you go out alone." Tae sternly said. Jungkook gulped at the older's seriousness but he knew that he won't be needing any help.

"Why not?" he asked, trying to act tough but failed as Tae finds him cute when whining.

"Nope. The last time someone told me to stay where I was ended up being a murderer. And I don't want you in prison." Tae wasn't subtle on showing how he cares about the younger. He knew Jungkook was gonna do something bad by his reaction. And Tae, learning from the past, knew that he shouldn't let the younger do something stupid or let alone go all by himself.

He doesn't know the guy. So clearly, Tae doesn't trust the guy outside. He's dead worried about Jungkook and he's not gonna let something bad happen to the younger.

"F-fine. But you stay behind me, okay hyung?" Jungkook gave in. Not wanting to argue with Tae when he knew the older's only concered for him.

"Aye, Captain!" Tae answered, saluting at Jungkook with a wide smile plastered on his face. Jungkook giggled and finally walked towards the door.

Finally reaching the door knob, Tae noticed Jungkook taking a deep breath before proceeding on unlocking it. He don't know what was happening but one thing he knows for sure is that Kook is bothered. Not sure as to where but he could tell the younger was.

He didn't know what else to do so he just patted Jungkook's back and that made Jungkook look at his way. He saw Tae mouthing "I'm here, it's okay" as the older give him a comforting smile, so he too, smiled back at the older and nodded.

Jungkook finally opened the door, and there he saw Bambam standing right in front of him, smiling which made him grit his teeth.

"What brings you here?" Jungkook asked, Bambam smirked and Tae on the other side was taken aback by Jungkook's sudden attitude change.

"I'm here to talk. A really important matter and I wish only the two of us will know." Bambam said, looking at Taehyung signaling the other to leave them alone.

"No, no. There's no way I'm leaving the two of you alone." Taehyung protested which made Bambam frown.

"What are you? His bodyguard?" the Bambi Tae knew said, his eyes rolled as he sarcastically blurted out.

"Bam can you like, stop with all your sarcasm? Who he is has nothing to do with you, you understand?" Jungkook was getting even more pissed than he was a minute before. Bambam gritted his teeth and glared at Tae who was smirking.

"Hyung, can you wait for me inside? This'll be quick and I promise not to do anything bad." Jungkook turned himself at Taehyung. Smiling sweetly that assures Tae that he'll be safe and will do just good.

Tae hesitated first but he trust Jungkook's words so he held the younger's hand as he look straight to his eyes. He then squeezed it lightly and slowly nodded as his response.

Jungkook mumbled a "thank you" before Tae goes inside his room.

"That was sweet. And really disgusting." Bambam snorted as he saw Tae walked back inside the room.