I.1

7:30, sharp. With the sound of Tae's alarm clock, he's also awaken by a loud banging on his front door.

Tae groans before shutting off his alarm. He rubs his eyes which are open only half way and walks groggily towards the loud door.

"Yes?" he asks, not minding his husky morning voice, messy hair and his just got up from bed pajamas and unlocks his door only to see Jungkook smiling widely with something in his hands.

"Did I wake you? Sorry heh. I brought you some pancakes." the younger says, bowing as he smiles. He now thinks he bothered Tae.

Well, let's say he did but Tae doesn't seem to mind that. Actually, he finds it cute.

"Nope. You are just riiight on time." Tae chuckles and gestures his hand inside his apartment, offering Jungkook to come in.

The younger let a huge smile to form on his face before nodding and entering Taehyung's room.

"You still haven't unpacked your things yet?" Jungkook asks, putting down a plate of pancake on the dining table.

"If you're gonna ask me if you could help; that's a no. I've been causing you too much trouble since yesterday." Tae smiles, picking random things that were scattered on the floor.

"I was just-" Jungkook tries to fight back but Tae cuts him off.

"And if you're gonna say you're just thanking me for giving Nochu back, thanks is enough." Tae adds, looking at Jungkook and winks at the younger before he continues what he was doing.

Jungkook on the other hand, is left dumb founded by Taehyung's reckless action.

Jungkook has a crush on Tae. He was immediately fallen for the boy's beauty when his eyes landed on him. It was dark outside when they met, but that doesn't stop Taehyung's beauty on shinning. He is too beautiful to be overpowered by darkness.

Jungkook suddenly feels something hot hitting his cheek. It feels as if some hot breeze, softly blowing on his cheek. Like a hot breath. Breath.

And Jungkook is finally back on his senses.

Jungkook rolled eyes on his right to see Taehyung's face so close to his. The younger swiftly turns himself around as he feels the flood of blood rushing onto his cheeks.

"What were you thinking?" Tae asks, shoving a forkful of pancake into his mouth.

"Oh wait! Have you eaten yet?" Tae asks once again, poking Jungkook's side which made the younger flinch.

"Hey!" Jungkook giggles as Tae's touch tickles him.

"Oooh, seems like I found the spot." Taehyung teases as he wiggles his brow.

"Bitch no." with Jungkook response, the two guys burst out in laughter.

"There's still more pancakes left. You made a lot for one person to eat. If you haven't eaten go eat while I shower. Suit yourself here okay? I'll be back." Taehyung says before entering the bathroom. But stops midway.

"And thanks Kookie, you've been so kind since yesterday. The pancakes are great anyways." Jungkook just nods and gives Tae a thumbs up to say it's no problem.

***

The two boys is finally ready. While Tae was still in the bathroom, Jungkook told him he'll go home to do the same. He also told Tae that he'll be back so now, Taehyung is waiting for him.

Taehyung doesn't have to wait for so long since the boor start releasing loud sounds.

He grabs his backpack that has his resume inside. He then picks up his phone and keys from the counter and finally walks out the door.