I.5

It was already about 12 noon when Tae woke up. He looked to his side to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly. He smiled at how the younger looked. He thought it was cute. Mesmerized by the younger's cuteness, Taehyung didn't notice how long he was staring at the boy until he felt his own hand touching something. His hand was now on top of Jungkook's cheeks. Thumb gently caressing the soft flesh.

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung whispered, smiling purely as he still admires Jungkook's almost perfect features.

Taehyung flinched when Kook moved a little. Now closer at Taehyung's face. He could feel Jungkook's hot breath hitting his skin and that made him shiver. He stared at the younger's lips and next thing he knew, he was leaning even closer for their lips to meet. Tae didn't even hesitate when his lips finally smashed against Kook's soft one. It was soft and sweet like a marshmallow, he thinks he'll get addicted to it. But realization hits him. He pulled himself back, touching his lips, regretting what he just did. He knew he shouldn't.

What the hell are you doing, Taehyung?

Jungkook is only a dongsaeng to him and he's just Jungkook's hyung. He knew he shouldn't fall for the boy but he knew he already did.

But you know you can't.

Taehyung was now frustrated, he didn't know what to do. Being Jungkook's hyung wasn't really his plan. He really wanted to ask Jungkook to be his boyfriend but he still thinks it's too soon.

When Tae was confessing to Kook, the original plan was to ask him to be his. But Taehyung still didn't had the guts and messed everything up. He didn't know why he said "having a dongsaeng was his dream" but that really came from his mouth. And by that time, he knew he was screwed up. He prepared for nothing. The long ass confession became nonsense and now he think he lost his chance.

Shrugging off all the negative thoughts, Taehyung carefully stood up, not wanting to wake Jungkook up. He went inside the kitchen and cooked something for the both of them to eat.

***

It was 1pm sharp when Jungkook woke up by the nice smell lingering inside his nostrils. He opened his eyes, smiling as he think Taehyung was still by his side. But that smile faded when he saw no one.

He thought his day was gonna be a good one after he dreamt about Taehyung kissing him. But obviously, his mood dropped after waking up with Taehyung not by his side.

Jungkook dragged himself lazily towards the kitchen, following the nice smell. By the time he got there, his face almost ripped by the wide smile he had on his face; Taehyung was there, being all husband material with apron hanging on him, cooking inside the kitchen.

"Hyung." Jungkook softly said which distracted Taehyung from what he was doing.

Maybe my day wasn't so bad after all. Jungkook thought, smiling widely to himself and at Taehyung.

"Hey. I hope you don't mind me cooking. Heh, it's raining hard outside. I guess our date will be postponed." Tae awkwardly said, scratching the back of his head as nervousness fills him. He don't know why, but when he saw Jungkook standing there, he felt something weird. His heart beating fast as the butterflies won't stop flying around his stomach; Tae knew that was something.

"Of course not, hyung!" Jungkook smiled wider, showing his bunny teeth that immediately melted Tae's heart.

"It's just kinda disappointing that we can't go out later." Jungkook pouted. Meanwhile Tae, he thought that Jungkook's making him go crazy. He wanted to pull the boy and kiss his pouty lips once again but he knew he couldn't, so Tae suggested something that he could.

"We can watch movies here and order pizza and chicken and maybe, just maybe, we uhh could c-cuddle again? How's that?" he was nervous, and it was obvious by all the stuttering he made but gladly, Jungkook just giggled at it.

"Sounds great!" he beamed, hands outstretched with his two thumbs up. Tae nodded, smiling back in agreement.

"Now, what are we having for lunch?" Jungkook asked, walking over towards Tae.

***

"Ah~ hyung~~ I don't want to watch that. You know how I easily cry when there's animal dying in a movie." Jungkook whined, gripping unto Tae's arm as he shook it.

The two already watched 3 movies and they're now on the 4th. But this time, they started arguing.

"This one's good, I promise you." Tae said, looking at Jungkook who was once again pouty. Jungkook shook his head no, pouting like a baby with his puppy eyes. Tae only sighed before he gave up.

"How could I win against you?" the older chuckled and Jungkook squealed like a girl amd Tae finds it cute.

"Hmm? Let's watch 50 shades of freed." Tae smirked while Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I-I don't know if I'm ready for that hyung." Jungkook said, his face flashed red with embarrassment.

"Come on! As if you don't watch porn, you silly!" Tae teased and Jungkook choked on his own saliva.

"Shu-shut up!" the younger couldn't fight back anymore. He felt defeated by being exposed so he just laid his back on the couch, arms crossed over his chest while waiting for the older to set the TV up.

***

They were already in the half of the movie, cuddling each other on the couch, Tae on the couch with Jungkook by his side, arms and legs wrapped around him with head on his chest. The two were so relaxed, comfortable with each other until things in the movie got heated up.

Their eyes glued on the television, their adam's apple rolling as they gulp to the scene in the movie.

Jungkook felt Tae stiffed and stopped playing with his hair. He looked at the older and saw him biting his lips sexily which turned the younger on.

Exactly why I don't want to watch this movie. Jungkook thought as he felt his dick twitch just by looking at Tae bitting his lip.

Jungkook couldn't help it. He knew he had to do something. And that something he was thinking was too risky, but hell he cares. His mind only focusing on how Tae looked biting down his own lips.

Jungkook then raised his hand and traced circles on Tae's chest but the older doesn't seem to get the message. Jungkook got a little impatient so he placed his leg a little higher on Tae's body. His knee hitting Tae's hard crotch. This time, he was successful. He earned a groaned from Tae and that sent him even more heat in his body.