I.2

3 weeks later

Tae's already been working at the cafe for almost 3 weeks, he's already enrolled, thanks to Jungkook. They both found out that they're gonna be classmates in 4 subjects. They were both happy. Taehyung also got introduced with Jimin and Jungkook's friend, Jin. He got accepted being a scholar and gained another friend.

As the day goes by, Tae grew closer with his new friends, but that doesn't make him forget his two bestfriend in Daegu, Yoongi and Hoseok. When Tae got a phone, he immediately contacted the two and told them about what's going on with his life. His friends were so happy for him, now that Tae is really happy.

"Hyungie" Tae heard a voice as he was filling up the cup container.

"Mmm?" he only hummed in response for he can already tell who it was. It was Jungkook.

"There are two guys outside looking for you." the younger said which finally got Tae's attention and stopped what he was doing.

"I'm not expecting for anyone though." Tae tilted his head, looking confused at Kook but they walked outside anyways.

"Taehyung-ah!" two voices almost squealed and made Taehyung look at his right side.

His eyes widened as he saw the two. With his eyes, his smile also got wider.

"Hyungs!" Tae ran up to them and engulfed himself by their embrace.

"I missed you guys!" Tae almost crying, tightened his hug to them.

"You silly, it's only been 3 weeks, Tae." the guy with mint green hair said, showing a gummy smile as he was still hugging Taehyung.

"Hyung, I can't believe you. It already felt like years to me." another guy with red hair said, pulling out from the hug to look at the guy with mint green hair.

"Oh? Who is he?" the red haired guy asked, tilting his head which made the mint haired guy and Tae look at who he was looking.

"Ah! Right!" Tae snapped out and went over at Kook and pulled the boy gently.

"Hyungs, this is Jungkook. The guy who helped me with almost everything since I came here." Tae introduced Jungkook and the younger felt shy but still managed to bow respectfully at Tae's friend.

"And Jungkook, they are my bestfriends." the two also bowed with huge smiles on their faces.

"This is Hoseok hyung." Tae said, pointing at the red haired guy.

"But you can call me Hobi" Hoseok smiled widely, waving both of his hands at Jungkook.

"And he is Yoongi hyung." now pointing at the mint green haired guy.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok exchanged warm smiles as they reach their hands out for a handshake.

"He's indeed a real cutie, Tae." Hoseok blurted out, making Jungkook blush and Tae panicked a bit.

"Jungkook-ah, did you know Tae won't stop talking abou- mfff" Hoseok is exposing Tae, but before he could even finish his sentence, Tae shut him off by putting his arm around Hoseok's neck, pulling him as he places his other hand over at Hoseok's mouth. Tae knew this would happen. He knew how Hoseok can't keep his mouth shut and just spills out everything he wants.
But he wasn't expecting them to be here so he probably haven't warned Hoseok about anything.