Chapter 10 - Encounter with rebellious girl

Eira woke Almar and Eir up very early because she was hungry but they couldn't find Sylvina in the room. Almar went up and started looking for her. 

  "Wait a minute, there's no pain anymore," Almar said, looking down at his leg in surprise. 

  "Yeah, I think there must have something in the tea," Eir said thoughtfully, "I noticed when I drank it. Grandma always has those kinds of things," she continued, "Sylvina!" Eir shouted the little dragons name out loud. 

  "Y-yes?" Sylvina yawned, sounding sleepy like she had just woken up. The sound came from under the bed. 

  "There you are, Sylvina... you made me so worried," Almar said, bent down and picked her up. 

  "S-sorry for worrying human," Sylvina apologised and lowered down her head. 

  "Don't worry about it. But why were you sleeping under there?" Almar asked and looked at the tired dragon. 

  "There was no room for Sylvina on the bed, so I decided to sleep under it," Sylvina said and wrapped her tail around Almar's wrist. 

  "Now that we have found her, let's go and eat breakfast," Eir said with a smile. 

They walked to the kitchen were Sage sat and drank tea, she had made breakfast for them and she held something in her hand. It was a piece of parchment. 

  "Ah! There you are, I made food for you all. Come and sit!" Sage said cheerfully, making a hand gesture towards the chairs. 

  "Thanks" Almar said. "I see that you can walk normally, my magic helped you to heal faster," Sage said with a smile as if she had known all along. 

Sylvina and Eira jumped up on the table, waiting for Almar to give them food. 

  "Give us food!" they demanded, jumping up and down. 

  "Yeah, yeah, just calm down. Here you go," Almar said and put down two small bowls with big red and blue berries.

When they were all sitting down around the table, Sage suddenly spread out the parchment for them all to see. 

  "What is this?" Eira asked curiously, sniffing the paper. 

  "This is a map that will guide you to the rebellion hideout," Sage explained to them, "I'm afraid I can't go with you since I'm old. I'm slow so I'll just be a burden to you all if I were to travel with you," she said, looking a little sad. 

  "No worries, Eir and I plus my dragons have survived this far," Almar said with a smile. 

  "You youngsters are so brave!" Sage said and stroked Eir's hair with her hand, smiling proudly.

After the breakfast, Almar went to the guest room to get his bags. The dragons stood on the bed, watching him as he packed all the stuff. 

  "Are you ready to go?" Almar asked when he was finished and looked at his dragons. They nodded together and jumped down into one of the bags. 

  "Almar I'm ready to go," Eir said from behind, leaning against the doorway. 

  "We are ready too," Almar said with one of the bags thrown on his shoulder and looked at her. 

  "I just wanna say this before we go out there. I'm happy that I met you Almar, and thank you for helping me to find my grandma," Eir said and hugged him. 

  "NO hugs for you!" Eira yelled, her head sticking out from the bag. 

  "I'm happy too," Almar said and stroked Eir's hair. She smiled and blushed.