What did I start

Rayne pov.

After what I said, Dante was staring at me-probably daydreaming about what I said.

After the class was over, I headed to lunch. Well, I tried to go to lunch. It wasn't like I was hungry or anything.

I made my way to my locker, start putting my books in. Feeling someone standing extremely close behind me. Turning around, to see no other than, Dante.

"Thug, you never heard of personal space?" I said, laughing. Closing my locker, folding my arms over my chest.

"I can't be near you?" He said,getting closer. "My bad, ma." Moving towards the locker, leaning his shoulder against it.

Out of no where, he started laughing. For me, that was a sign that I need to stay away because you're crazy.

"You can't speak?" Giving me a smirk, making eye contact.

"Thug, don't flatter yourself. But, if you want, I could do what I said earlier." Running my nails up his chest, pulling him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Wrapping his arms around me, placing his hands on my back, to my hips, and slowly moving lower.  Feeling every touch since the material of my biker shorts were thin. "You're getting touchy." He said

"Says the one whose hands is on my ass. Let's not be a hypocrite, love. " Watching him lick his lips. His hair falling in his face, as he rest his chin on my head.

"I'm going to continue to drive you crazy. But baes."  Hearing him hun, taking my hands off his neck, pointing between us. "This is not, bout to happen." Backing away from him, I walked towards the cafeteria. I turned around to see him leaning against the lockers, with his arms crossed over his chest.

Heading to the table with my friends, Jocelyn, Bj, Sydney, Carter, and Garret. Garret having a free period before lunch, goes get the group food. Yes, we cash-app him before he goes.

"Hey, little heifers," I said. Knowing they hate when I call them that, we'll Bj hates me saying it. Everyone else don't care at this point.

"What did I tell you about calling me that, man? Yo, you play too much," Bj said. Pushing my arm,"You finna mess up my wig Bj; you should already be used to me saying it. I don't get all mad when you come in talking about how my b**** doing." Mimicking him, causing him to roll his eyes.. Moving my hair out of my face, his sensitive ass.

"Look, both of y'all, need to shut up and act like I raised all of you. With some common sense." Jocelyn said. She always acting like she somebody mom, gotta love her.

"Not sorry to interrupt, but Carter, can I have some one of your wings?" Sydney said. Reaching over the table, before he even answered.

"No, you got some on your plate," He said, slapping her hand. Sydney never asks; she just takes it. "I just asked to get one tho, shut up." Catching an attitude, like she don't have her food in front of her.

"Here, Syd." Garret said. Passing her one of his lemon pepper wings over. Causing her to smile big as hell, like she won the jackpot.

"Dang, what's wrong with him?" Sydney said. Turning around, I saw Dante coming towards my table. It was excellent and pleasing while it lasted, I thought, while shaking my head. Feeling someone close to my ear, I knew it was him.

"You playin already ma, I got someth-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence." Did I ever tell you how good you smell? I just had to get that off my chest." Still looking at my friends at my table. They were trying to figure out what was going on.

"Are you serious right now?" He said, sounding aggravated. "What got you mad, bae?" Noticing that he heard what I just said. He pulled my chair out and told me to get up.

"Aye thug, back the fuck up. Why you on my sis?" Bj said. Scooting his seat back, standing up. Walking in front of me, blocking my view from Dante.

"It ain't even like dat. We got some unfinished business. Mind yours." All I could do was put my hand over my face.

Let me explain our group dynamic real quick,  Jocelyn is mixed, her mom is black and her dad is white.  5'4, slim, and curly hair that she loves to dye, when she's "bored." She's very protective over all of us, and doesn't like us arguing in front of her. Overall, just a sweet heart, who looks out for everyone. She loves to do hair, if you need anything done, she's your girl.

Sydney is dark skin,  5'8, thick asf, if I could steal that ass, I would. We both decided to go natural a few years ago. We both decided to go ginger, hers being darker shade than mine. We been together forever since, our moms are childhood friends. She loves to eat, if you wanna go out, she's down. But with that, she doesn't like entertaining bullshit and fake ass people. She will leave in a second,with no hesitation.

Carter, is brown skin, 6'0, he always has to do something to his hair. One day he has twist, the next day braids. But, I guess when your girlfriend is Jocelyn, you can get any hairstyle you want. He's a damn goofball at times, and he plays basketball.

Garret, is white, 5'11 he's on the football team with Bj. He's the most kindest boy you will ever talk to or meet. He always makes sure everyone is ok, he picks up on body language. He can always tell when something wrong. I could talk to him for hours, with no care.

Lastly Bj, what can I say about him, besides he gets on my last nerves. If it was a bus in front of us, I would push him. That's it, that's all. Go on bout your day.

Let me stop, he's honestly like a brother to me. Although we're always arguing and doing dumb shit together. I wouldn't trade him, for anything. He 6'3, dark skin, muscular asf, with a temp fade. Let tell you, that boy don't go anywhere without his grillz.  But, overall protective asf, with a damn attitude problem. He comes from a tough background, so I can't really blame him.

With all that said, Bj is the last nigga to talk crazy too. At this point, all I can do is pray, God got this situation under control.  Cause what can my small ass do?

"Bj, please don't." Huffing, cause this is my problem, "I know ole dude," Standing up, with urgency. Grabbing Dante, pulling his ass away from Bj. Before it goes left real quick. Niggas can't just communicate normally, without doing a lot.

Walking outside, since everyone looking in our mouths. I turned around, waiting for him to talk.

"What you trynna do? Cause I'm on whatever you on." Making eye contact with me, as he leans against a black dodge charger. Like he didn't almost cause a damn fight back there.

"Nigga, what?!" Placing my head over my face, before looking up at the sky. "My brother was finna handle you. No cap." This man can not be serious right now.

"Ain't no body scared of lil nigga. The fuck he gon' do. Ion wit the talkin', straight action." He chuckled.

"If you not cool wit my peoples, we ain't got shit to discuss, honestly." Looking at him, As he goes and gets something out the car. The hell I look like? They come before any nigga, especially one I just met, at that.

"Pipe down, if it's that deep, I'll handle it. That's fine with you mamas?"

"Man, go somewhere else, you already stirring stuff up. Ion want no parts of it." Waving my hand, dismissing him.

"What are you doing after school?" He said. Pulling his phone from his back pockets.  Oop- not him finna ask for my number, I thought to myself.

Walking away from him, cause he think I'm finna play with him. Already wasted enough time on him.