Him and my body

^^Dantes Apartmemt, imagine more floors

Song I listened to Tank-Nothing on

^^ I only say this because whatever song I listen to, kind of plans out what I write.

Enjoy

Rayne pov,

After we ate, Dante drove me back home and told me to pack a spend-a-night bag. Also, to change seeing as we're going to the beach later.

The only problem was, who the hell did he think my parents were?

For him to think that they were going to allow me to spend the night. Might I add, with someone they literally just seen for the first time.

After expressing my feelings on the situation, he waved me off. Saying "I already sorted things out ma. Stop stressing."

Well, excuse me. Why wasn't I aware of what was happening? So, this what him and my dad was talking about. Let me find out, they plotting on me.

Pulling into the driveway, I unbuckle my seat belt. Watching as Dante gets out, making his way towards me. Finally opening the door, holding his hand out to help me get out.

Thanking him, leaving my purse in the car, but grabbing my phone. As we make our way in the house, hearing Sydney and her mom, Aunty Nicole.

"Rayne, come here big head!" My dad calls from the up stairs lounge area.

Rolling my eyes, as I take my heels off holding it by the straps. As we make our ways up the stairs, feeling how close Dante was behind me.

Pausing, turning around, "Bae, you must trynna die, back up some. My dad do not play that."

Moving his gaze from my ass, to making eye contact. Smiling, holding his hand up,

"I'm bae now?" Shrugging his shoulders, "I like it, go head." Gesturing me to continue walking as he softly hits my butt.

Rolling my eyes, finally making it to the weirdos.

"Babymomma!" Sydney yells, opening her arms. Dropping my shoes, as I jump on her, as we bust into a fit of laughter.

"Y'all need help. " Auntie says.

As the rest agrees, getting comfortable on her lap. Laying my head on her shoulder.

As Dante indulges in conversation with everyone, as I close my eyes, blocking them out.

"Mamas" Feeling someone running their fingers in my hair. Slowly opening my eyes, realizing I went to sleep.

Jolting up to see the movie non-stop playing. I was currently cuddled up to Dante his arm around me. Realizing we were on the end of the chair now.

Looking around to see that everyone was in fact, still here. "We gotta get going, you been sleep for bout an hour."

Shaking my head, not me messing up our plans. Nodding my head getting up, stretching.

As mom and Aunty follow me into my room, closing the door. Not paying them any attention as I go to lay in bed. About to drift back to sleep, feeling a hard slap on my butt.

"MOM!" I yell. Rubbing my butt, rolling out the bed. As they take my spot, with no hesitation.

"Girl get ready. I want you to know that we trust you to spend the night with Dante. Please, be safe. If anything- I mean anything happens, call me, and I'll be there." Nodding my head, as I grab my duffel bag.

Packing my things I would need clothes, toiletries, and anything else I needed. Hoping everything goes well, and that it's just my nerves. Making me second guess on going with Dante.