Giving Jealous

Enjoy

            Rayne pov

        Seeing as the summer was near, we all decided to get together seeing as we finally had time to.

I finally had figure out want I wanted be, a Lawyer, shocking right. Deciding that I would move to New York to go to NYU. Although I know it would be tough, but sometimes you have to take chances.

Jason and Sydney set up for all of us to meet at up Jason's place. His group and our group would be there. What a great day it shall be.

We all decided that we would go in one car, Jason's car, just to save gas money. So, it was Jason and Sydney in the front. Bj, Jocelyn and me in the middle, while Garret and Carter in the back.

"Can someone turn on the music, I don't like silence," Garret said. "No we're already here," Sydney replied, unbuckling her seat belt. Pulling into a parking space we all get out the car. Pulling up my shorts, stealing Bj sunglasses off his face.

"Don't lose them, Rayne." Giving him a thumbs up. Not really wanting to walk I ask for a piggyback ride. Finally saying yes, I jump on his back, and we head towards the apartment.

Making it up last, because Mr.Bj wanted to keep acting like he was going to drop me. Slapping him over the head a couple of times, he started acting right.

Walking in his apartment closing the door behind us we walked into the living room. People were on the couch, on chairs they pulled into the living room, and other in beanbags chairs.

I spotted Dante, Alison, Nick, and Jessica the people I knew. Other than my little group, even though there were more people.

Making it over to the one seater seat he stay standing up. "Are you not going to get off."

Turning his head to look at me. "Nope." Popping the p, putting my chin on his shoulder. shrugging his shoulder, he sat down with me still on his back. tapping him to put his sunglasses on the table in front of him.

Looking away from him to notice everyone watching us. Not caring I get more comfortable in the chair. "Y'all wanna listen to some music?" Jocelyn asked. Hearing yeah's she grabbed the speaker and turned some playlist on.

Having a good time just talking about random things, sharing memories. Hearing Breathless from Star comes on. I told them to turn it up.

"Oooohhh honey, why you looking like that?" Moving my hand over the side of his face. Singing to Bj, who's shaking his head at me. "Oh, baby, why you making that face."

"I don't wanna hurt you, I just wanna blow your mind." He said, joining in. Knowing that he knows the lyrics by now, all the times I sing it around him.

Standing up taking my hand we start dancing at a fool. "Tonight I wanna leave you breathless." Spinning me around. Holding one of our arms out while the other is wrapped around each other.

"Honey don't worry you are  on your way to heaven, just relax!" Getting loud, laughing. Not paying attention, he ended up tripping causing both of us to fall. "Move........" Laughing at the big idiot on top of me. "You were supposed to lift me," He said in a pouty voice. Before we both died of laughter.

"Ok, now yall dummies get off the floor." I hear someone say. Rolling off of me giving me hand, I stand up, dusting off.

"Y'all dating?' One of the girls on the couch asked. "Yes, he's the love of my life." Being funny, pulling him in for a hug. "Eeeww, get off of me," Bj said, trying to push me off of him.

"No for real, we ain't dating. We just some good friends."  Sitting back down on the chair, while I sit back behind him.

Out of nowhere, Garrett thought it would be a good idea to play a game. "Let's play Spot it," I suggested. Since no one said no quick enough, we all played spot it.

Since there was so many of us we did 5  people for each game. It was me, Garret, Alison, Dante, and Ray. Sitting on the floor around the table to be able to play.

Explaining the rules to them we had to get Jason to flip the card over. In spot it, whoever sees the item that matches from their card to the card that was flip, gets it.

Everyone has an item that matches the card but has to be quick enough to say it. Then they get that card and puts it at the top. So, every card you win you have to be quick to remember what's on it.

Memorizing my card Jason flips the card over. Looking from my card to the other trying to be quick. "Sun," Alison said, grabbing the card. Flipping over another card "Moon, "Dante and Garret said, at the same time.

Dante reached for the card, "Hold on, now." Rolling my eyes at them. 'Here Garret take one of mine." Passing him one of my cards.

Hearing a little chuckle, I look up at Dante. "Is something funny?" Shaking his head, resting one of his arms on his legs. "Look at you acting like you so caring. Have you always been so fake?" Being so serious when he said it. Alison telling him to be quiet to leave it alone.

"How have I been fake? Has all them drugs got to your head?" Putting my fingers around fake. Last time I checked this was a simple game to pass time.

Not a game to start an argument over a simple card game.

"Please stop the acting like you don't know what I'm talking about." Smiling rubbing his beard. Not denying that he is taking drugs, guess people do change, in a short matter of time.

"You sat here and were all over Bj" Pointing, making turn towards him.

"Rubbing all up on him, I didn't know you was like that. Who knew you would turn into a hoe, on top of that you don't say anything to anybody when you came in. Like you better than us!" Raising his voice as he kept talking.

What is he getting so worked up about I thought? Is he really causing a scene over me giving Garret a card?

"Man, I'm over this." Abruptly standing up. Grabbing his jacket heading towards the door. Jason stands up trying to calm him down grabbing his arm. In a blink of an eye Dante,  grabs a gun, that was in the back of his pants.

"Woah, man," Jason said, raising his hands up, backing away. Putting the gun back he leaves out the door with Alison behind him.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter.

What your thoughts on this chapter?

Do you feel Dante was being dramatic? Or, was Rayne in the wrong?

Don't forget to comment, and vote.

Have a wonderful day.