Beast six

Today was new day for Jimin. It was his first day of classes. Being nervous was understandable in Jimin's perspective. Everyone in this school is a very important person. Let it be wits, wealth, fame or talent. And Jimin was neither of those, except for the talent bit.

Jimin looked down on his schedule, "Class 4-C, Adviser Mrs. Han."

He gripped unto his backpack strap tightly and proceeded to his classroom. When he reached there, Mrs. Han was speaking in front of the class. "H-Hello... I'm Park Jimin, the transferee."

"Oh, Mr. Park! I was wondering when you'll be here. Please do come in!" The woman happily said and motioned Jimin to enter, he obliged without any hesitation. "Introduce yourself please,"

"Hi, my name is Park Jimin and I hope we can all be friends!" Jimin flashed the whole class his signature toothy grin.

"We'll be happy to have you here Mr. Park!" The teacher seemed nice, unlike the past ones he had on his former school.

Jimin bowed and his teacher assigned his seat beside a guy named Jung Hoseok. He quietly went to his table and the class continued. His seat mate greeted him, "Hi! My name's Jung Hoseok as you may have heard but you can call me Hobi!"

"Nice to meet you," Jimin smiled at him feeling happy to meet a friend immediately. I guess the rumors of the students here being snob and rude aren't true after all, with exception of the beast of course.

"So is the rumor true? You're here because of Mr. Min?" Hoseok asked with full curiosity.

The latter nodded his head slowly, thinking it wasn't that much of a big deal. The Mins are probably really famous around the area. And how did the word spread so quickly? "Well yeah, technically."

"Then you're probably good friends with Prince beastly!"

"To be honest— Uh, nevermind. What about you?"

"Not to brag or anything, but my parents are both choreographers on a big company. They enrolled me here to learn more about dancing! I wanna be like them one day," Hoseok grinned giddily. "Hey you should hang out with me and my friend in lunch time!"

"I'd like that!" Jimin beamed.

🌹🌹🌹

"So basically my parents own this popular clothing company and wants me to learn about business shits because they want me to inherit it one day." Hoseok's friend, whose name was Taehyung, finally stopped blabbering about his life. "But like I really want to sing and rap, my parents are against it obviously."

They were on the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Jimin was having fun on his first day in school and even though he just met these two boys, he was really comfortable around them. But everything was too good, something felt different. There's no signs of evil auras coming from a certain someone.

His eyes roamed around the cafeteria and there were no signs of the beast. It's not like he wanted to see him, he just wanted to do his job right. "Uh, have you seen Min Yoongi anywhere?"

The two gasp in the most hyperbole way possible. "We don't say that name around here! It's dangerous! If the glares or hurtful words from his fangirls won't finish you then the beast will definitely be the one ending you!" Taehyung whisper-shouted leaning in to narrow down his voice.

Well he could understand their fright because that beast deserves his title for a reason. A small scoff escaped his lips, "That guy has fangirls? Why the fuck does those girls even like guys who are cold and mean? Girls are so complicated."