Beast seven

"Uhm... why are we meeting inside a storage room?" Jimin anxiously asked the male who had his hands tucked inside the pocket of his pants, giving him a devious stare.

"What do you think?" Yoongi spat mockingly. "I don't want anyone to see us talking to each other, they'd misunderstand and make it a big deal."

"So we'll be meeting like this all the time?" The younger's small eyes widened.

"Most likely." The blonde male took out a folded paper from his pocket and threw it to the latter's direction that Jimin failed to catch resulting it to land on the floor. "Buy everything on the list. I want it spotless clean when I get it."

Tsk, jerk!

"Do you need it now or do I have to deliver it personally to your room later, sir?" Jimin sarcastically muttered, crouching down to get the paper that fell.

"Bring it to my room idiot. I just told you I don't want anybody in school to find out I have a pet rat in my house." Yoongi click his tongue while rolling his eyes.

Pet... rat? Jimin gritted his teeth and walked closer to the male, looking up to see his empty eyes. "Hey! Own a mirror beast face! I may be poor like a rat but my face is nothing compared to that!"

"So you're what? A beast's beauty?" The older snickered coming out as a scoff that angered Jimin even more.

"I'm an angel, for your narrow-beast-mind! Hmmp! I'll be taking my leave—"

He was pulled back by the back of his collar causing him to choke a bit. He glared at the male who was giving him a smug face. "You don't walk away from me, that's my role. You stay here and don't come out after five minutes."

"Woof." Jimin sarcastically murmured and watch him leave.

After school, Jimin directly went to the store and bought what he was told to. Seriously, why would the beast even need so much things in his life? He was holding like three larges bags in hand! Ugh! And the worst part of it had yet to come, delivering them up to his room. It like the entrance to hell itself.

He knocked on the wooden door and waited for the male's response. "Sir, I've bought your... stuffs!"

A few fumbling noises here and there until the door swung open, revealing the almost familiar grumpy face with headphones lying on the crook of his neck. He stepped aside and let the smaller enter, "Took you long enough. Bring them to the bed."

Jimin quietly followed his instruction while making faces on his way. "Why do you even need this much? The school's just starting."

"Oh I don't." Yoongi flashed him a smirk and hopped on his swivel chair, facing his laptop with too many complicated things attached on the monitor that Jimin wouldn't understand. "I just wanted to make you suffer a little."

"What?! So you were just wasting money? Do you know how many people aren't eating in this world?!" Jimin furiously shouted at his boss' back as the older brought his headphones back to his ears.

"Tsk, loud. Just because I bought it for no reason doesn't mean I will not use it in the future."

Jimin blinked rapidly and nodded in realization. Maybe the beast just have an advance mind. "Oh... if you put it like that."

"Stupid. Leave,"

"Do you need any—"

"Leave."