1: "Into the woods"

From demons, you run
Into the dark wood
Withering in dead hole
Can't keep the chase for long
When they reside inside you.

Time heals every wound. It seem a lie to the girl running swiftly in the woods, because her experience have told her other wise. Alina Winterz had released it the hard way that time doesn't heal anythingy.

Alina ran like her life would come to an abrupt end, if she stopped her assault, lungs running short of air, her body covered in goose bumps, fighting off the cold, hard wind of forest, which struck her.

The constant screams of the wind, piercing houls of the night animals, along with breaking noise of twigs under her shoes, were the mere sound reaching her ears, which was also muffled by the soft pink fabric covering her ears.

The freezing nib in the air of night, the frantic music of her heart, and the stream of pain flowing through her every muscle, all the sudden disturbance made her almost forgot her agony. She was swirling in and out of her consciousness.

But dry thoart, throbbing headache and slit scratches she got while rushing pass spiky rough bark of woods wasn't letting her go to darkness. Her legs ached from her wild chase, her face was dried from tears, her physical striving made her question her motive. She couldn't remember why she was running

Alina had to stop, she changed her route to get out of woods, and came to a halt stop in the mid of the road, reaching for her kneens, her lungs greedily engulfed the still air, and released a quiet breath, her legs were ready to collide.

It felt like she was giving herself some sort if punishment, she wanted her body to give up on her, and die on its own. If it wasn't haram, she would have killed herself long time ago.

It has been one year.

She shut her eyes close, hopping that one day she would be able to fade away from reality, her vision blured from unsheded tears. The conner of her eyes were wet. She stared down at the road, the charcoal was shinning with soft silver hue of the moon. She never noticed when the velvety darkness was casted over the blue sky.

She tried to remember what occurred that compel her on a unplanned ran to the woods. Then the memories stinged back of her panic attacks, so she decided to avoid it.

She frowned when the charcoal glowed with yellow tint. But then she heard a scrubbing sound of fast moving heavy vehicle She turned sharply and her eyes widen when she was a two big highlights, radiating immense stream of yellow rays. Her heart raced and hairs on the nape of her neck stood up.

She stood there freezed on her spot, her skin prickled to move out of way. Shock struck her hard, she wasn't able to move, she saw her death moving hastily toward her.

Like a mouse caught infront of a cat, she closed her eyes. her instinct told her do something but she stated still, to startled to move an inch. It was like she accepted her fate.

But fate had planned something else for her, yet to be unfurled.

The rough stricking impact made her fall on her bum, elbow on the road. The had barely touched her, but the froce of her speed made Alina repel. Her whole body vibrated from the pain, heartthreanding scream escaped from her lips.

Her body trembling, her heart nearly jumped out of her ribcage. She winced when scribbling pain enlighted when she moved her elbow, and kept a hand on her flickering heart. She panted, her lungs begging for air.

I am alive.

She shifted her eyes up to see a figure coming out of the truck. From the rigid and sagged outlining she knew, the figure belong to a man. The man marched toward her, stopping in front of her.