London

Prussia arrived at the London airport and took a cab all the way to the Kirkland-Bonnefoy house he ran up the steps and knocked on the door. The door opens slowly and on the other side he saw England with a stern face he was still wearing his green silk pj's "good morning" the Brit opens the door a bit wider so Prussia could bring in his bags.

"Good morning where's France"

As soon as the question had been asked America walked down the stairs "He's still sleeping he had a rough night, right ...mom" he winked at England.

England just turned red and yelled "shut up you git" than Francis came down and landed a hand on England's waist.

" bonjour Cher" the Frenchman pressed a kiss to his wife's lips "bonjour Prussia"

"Hey France, so where's Canada " but his question was answered when he realised he was behind America the whole time.

Canada snuggled his polar bear all the way up to his nose, peaking his eyes over him so he could see. He was hiding behind America because he just couldn't take the nerves flowing through him. His heart picked up when he asked for him. He couldn't believe he wanted to see him!

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he peaked out from behind America and gave a little wave at Prussia.

"Sorry matt I didn't see you back there" Prussia scratched the back of his head with his free hand and his blush grew a darker shade of red.

"Wait a minute" the Brit broke the moment of silence "what is that" he pointed to the bird cage in Prussia's hand.

"Oh it's just gillbird" the white haired nation lifted up the blanket so Arthur could see

"Francis, I thought I told you to tell him not to bring the bird"

Prussia put up a hand in protest "it's okay he won't bug you"

" okay than, Matthew take Gillbert and Gillbird to their room"

"Oh! Um.. Uh.. Okay.." Canada stuttered. Then he mentally cursed himself at his stuttering.

He stepped fully away from America and turned around to go up the stairs, hoping Prussia was following him. He snuck a look behind him and to his relief, saw that he was following behind him.

When he got to the guest room, which was right beside his room, he opened the door for Prussia and stood to the side.

"Um... Well this is your room..." Canada said and looked down, not trusting himself to look Prussia straight in his beautiful crimson eyes.